Build of the Week: Iva's Vaal Ground Slam Build

Add a "Vaal Detonade Dead" skill in your sockets, so you can kill remaining monsters much more easily.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Holy crap! This build is soo badaaass!
Kudos to the maker of it *thumbs up*
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Last edited by Moribundus on Sep 18, 2015, 4:32:00 AM
Looks like fun, that's sad... not worth trying. Something looks fun = nerf incoming soon.
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
"
kcstar wrote:
Looks like fun, that's sad... not worth trying. Something looks fun = nerf incoming soon.

Lol, exactly my thoughts! ;o)

But anyway, very nice build.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
wow verry fun build i can see from the video, nice one mate :)
"
kcstar wrote:

thats general rule for all the games :))
It will not get nerfed. It seems very slow and you have next to no chance to use mf while running it (if i am right, the boss in the vid did not drop one rare, or it is a very elitist loot-filter ;)). It simply does not look like a cookie-cutter-kill-all-without-risk build.

Cool build and great idea indeed! I wonder if there is a chance to make vaal cyclone work like this ;)
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
sweet
"
ghamadvar wrote:
It will not get nerfed. It seems very slow and you have next to no chance to use mf while running it (if i am right, the boss in the vid did not drop one rare, or it is a very elitist loot-filter ;)). It simply does not look like a cookie-cutter-kill-all-without-risk build.

Cool build and great idea indeed! I wonder if there is a chance to make vaal cyclone work like this ;)

It's not all that slow, Raizqt was/is running it in tempest and once you build up your first 1 or 2 uses of VGS you pretty much just run through the zone and hit 1 button and everything dies instantly. And about the boss not dropping a rare, I'm pretty sure he had all the loot hidden just for the sake of the video.
wow
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info