Staff Cyclone + CoC + Firestorm [Need any opinion on this]

hi guys,

this is my first thread build, been playing PoE for about half a year now, mainly i make builds by looking in numerous great build shared here, and this build is based on Oldman Crit Slammer here

i made some changes, as i love to use Cyclone, and experimented on firestorm as CoC spell.

my gear now is this
Spoiler

and my nodes as in Lvl 80

right now, i'm having trouble to endure decent damage, surrounded by mobs in lvl 72++ maps likely gets me killed. i have lightning coil chest armor in my stash, but still waiting enough currency to make it 6S 5L, so i can use it to mitigate 40%++ increased dmg taken from abyssus.

and other problem is, the firestorm, while it looks marvelous when i cycloning mobs under the meteor rain, it seems that my firestorm don't do much damage, any idea how to make it more powerfull.?

lastly, any opinion from you guys would be so much appreciated. thank you for reading this, waiting for your comment guys.

salaam..
looks like fun, but for really good damage i think you should concentrate on cyclone with phys dmg or the cast on crit part
both at the same time is kinda meh imo
"
prospecial wrote:
looks like fun, but for really good damage i think you should concentrate on cyclone with phys dmg or the cast on crit part
both at the same time is kinda meh imo

yeah, i'm thinking the same thing, maybe i'll regret anything with 2hd damage, and going to add some spell damage, while main cyclone dmg comes only from staff nodes.

what do you think about that bro.?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info