2.0 Melee UBER ATZIRI KILLER 200-610k Reave,210-740k Viper strike!! FULL DODGE ☺2.04 MILION screenup

"
I don't talk random. Bino is indeed a really great dagger (that I've used), but entry price is 1 ex this late in league, 2 ex in std. And we still need to add everything else. TheHeadsmasher won't do anything remotely closed to what you can achieve with 2 ex. He should just look for another dagger build (which can use reave too) with budget in mind.

PS: I was just stating my opinion to avoid potential disappointment. I don't want to derail more on your thread so I'll stop here.

What is ur ideal costs for a build? 10chaos? At least bino, 5l chest, rat's nest, maligaro.. for a crit build.. So how much, 10-15ex in total? I think is wroth to farm atziri and maps..
And then I made this thread just to show that you can still make uber atziri from melee, because many players (with better than my gear) have failed miserably to melee. I have not spoken to build economic.
Enjoy.
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Sep 19, 2015, 5:39:51 PM
Hey! Is the gem and gear set up you used for uber the same as what you would typically use for mapping?
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
Hey! Is the gem and gear set up you used for uber the same as what you would typically use for mapping?

For mapping, I use the same gems that I use for the mobs in uber -> Reave/incAoe etc.
I used ST-GMP-PCoC-FP with my reaver and had a much easier time doing uber, so thanks for that idea :)
I'm actually thinking of using a behemoth spiker and using bloodlust in my main reave links, using the st pcoc setup to proc bleed.

Not sure how exactly it will work out, but it's interesting to me at least.
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
I'm actually thinking of using a behemoth spiker and using bloodlust in my main reave links, using the st pcoc setup to proc bleed.

behemoth spiker has 115+- less dps than loath, so idk if this thing is wroth, i think no.
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
aStrayGami wrote:

behemoth spiker has 115+- less dps than loath, so idk if this thing is wroth, i think no.

I know that, i just like the idea of a bleed on hit build, which you don't really see people playing.

What i had in mind was using ST - gmp - pcoc - ppad and maligaro's corrupted with vuln on hit and picking up bloodletting on the tree..

I guess i'll give it a try depending on how things go in-game.
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:

I know that, i just like the idea of a bleed on hit build, which you don't really see people playing.

What i had in mind was using ST - gmp - pcoc - ppad and maligaro's corrupted with vuln on hit and picking up bloodletting on the tree..

I guess i'll give it a try depending on how things go in-game.

I was considering trying this style of build, using

flicker-splash-inc aoe to spread the bleed and
reave-mpd-multi-bloodlust-conc-fa to do strong close quarter damage.

i cant justify behemoth spiker over loath bane because of its niche use and difficulty of resale.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
i cant justify behemoth spiker over loath bane because of its niche use and difficulty of resale.

Yep, that's pretty much what's holding me back from buying the thing. I think it's an interesting playstyle i should try some day, but definitely inferior to the extra pdps from a loath bane.
Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Sep 20, 2015, 11:06:30 PM
If you want another gem with more multiplier, just go CI and use Melee Phys on Full Life. It's 10% lower than Bloodlust, but being able to use Loath Bane more than makes up for that. I recently finished some uber sets and got 3 deathless runs, and I used Reave for all 3 uber bosses.
There was another CI melee build that used a 4link with Puncture to proc bleed and then had Bloodlust in his 6link with Double Strike to quickly wear down Atziri. Ofc he loses out on the multiplier from Conc effect, so I wouldn't say it's a better choice, but they're both good options.
Last edited by Exiled_Wanderer on Sep 21, 2015, 6:01:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info