Community Content - Art, Music, Fan Fiction and more!

Wow. I usually skip over fan art when I see it on Reddits and other places. But whenever GGG posts it, I look at it (I don't know, maybe because I feel it adds credibility if GGG is posting it).

Anyway, that painting is amazing. I skipped the story for now (reading other things ATM), but that Belly Remix is sick.
That guy broke the game. That wand though is worth like 300 ex? But the damage though insane. I have a Legit legacy mjolner build and no where close to that dps. Also whats irritating to me is I've invested over 100 ex's into my currently build I'm level 88 and I still cant normal atziri runs. any one want to come see what I'm doing wrong or know the answer to my problems message me in game on pretty much all the time. :D this game rocks my socks.
Pretty cool stuff. :)

Though I'm surprised you guys support a build that trivializes the game like that, it seems a bit inconsistent with your nerf record. I mean, if you guys think it's cool he can do that can we at least get spork back? :D
wow, this is a great idea :) can't wait for more of these, the remix is awesome
Why ggg dont nerf discharge ? look how its oP not normal i suspecting you to love it :) :( crap build
PM IGN : BET_IV_STORM Torment league
PM IGN : Hornytch Standard league
I wish I didn't have to see this on the front page or at login. I think it cheapens the feel of the game. Where is that marauder's right leg..?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
GoZu_OwneR wrote:
Why ggg dont nerf discharge ? look how its oP not normal i suspecting you to love it :) :( crap build

if you look how much he spend for this gear, i dont see any OP in discharge. i mean, when i spend over 500ex (mirrored dagger, headhunter...) than i have he rights to be OP. its all about the gear, not the gem ;)
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Sep 7, 2015, 4:08:03 PM
"
HolyCruSaDoR wrote:
That guy broke the game. That wand though is worth like 300 ex? But the damage though insane. I have a Legit legacy mjolner build and no where close to that dps. Also whats irritating to me is I've invested over 100 ex's into my currently build I'm level 88 and I still cant normal atziri runs. any one want to come see what I'm doing wrong or know the answer to my problems message me in game on pretty much all the time. :D this game rocks my socks.

Ummm.... You dont use a Wand for COC Cyclone Discharge my Friend! Im pretty sure (Even though i cant see the dagger in the video) Thats AXNs Vagan Dagger going to work! And they dont cost 300Ex either! Or they didnt anyway if you found someone selling a copy and not go mirror it yourself from AXN himself! THEN it might cost you 300Ex!

But with the Master Meta Crafting Mods that are well known now you can just about craft your own Vagan Dagger than will perform very well for way less than 300Ex! Its wont be ANXs perfect 6 stat by any means but as you can see what damage you will lose crafting one yourself wont matter too much!

As far as Atziri goes i would suggest you go in for one run and just simply circle her clockwise for a while and get acquainted with the patterns she does! That is the trick to Atziri! Once you learn her patterns especially in her Split Phase you pretty much will have the fight licked! I practiced her to where i got to a point where i can go in with just about any skill/build and do her just as long as i have minimum the DPS to down all the adds before they get to her so she doesnt heal herself! As well as a minimum amount out mitigation to Phys/Fire/Lightning so you dont get one shot when you do have to take a hit! This is where having the correct flasks comes into play and using them conservatively!
But the split phase is the hardest part of the fight! and the best way to do it is like i said circle around and make sure you never attack the clone of her that is holding the mirror! That clone in particular has reflect so if you engage it it will one shot the piss out of you using a Discharge build!
Simply pick a clone other than the one holding the mirror (i normally go for the one holding the spear) And cicle around and get your licks in after you get her to dropp a Flame Blast on the ground away from the one your attacking! And just avoid the Storm calls too! Its seems like there is alot going on in that fight but once you learn her patterns and break it down and learn how to get her to proc her Flame Blasts away from your target the rest is a piece of cake!

I think its RaizQT who has a very good video on YT demonstrating all of this doing exactly what im saying... Circling her for a while (And the other 2 boss's and showing all the different mechanics and their patterns) Which will give you a good idea of what to look for and how to do exactly what im saying! Hope this helps you out! \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Sep 7, 2015, 4:42:57 PM
incoming cyclone CoC nerf

Golf clap, anyone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info