(2.0) Low Life Crit EK VP GR

Hi.

This is a build I am planning to play and is a work in progress (but a good one).

Got my hands on a shavs and wanted to use EK, so here goes.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_Ax4Pqx9BJIsGI8M6tUgZiio48-qXBvsJKgvEovbacFIaj4nTcNVd8g5IEZYHHn_GlS6TJ6Kj8NW-iu-ID8TB80lRj_rK06Ev-Tc7fJUgXIrsGNDQe9fr9bQM18-4yi0fcLtfasMJZJ3qukmxTLMdT7mT8h0NfDQKBAc1uVfJN2YfAhFQpys3gyymNsVtGabrkNaLetlbAW8bJeL3S66ESOkC99dca9-Km6HDbY9GGGodFDlS-tJYBxcvZOdV1oCkjmT3prb6

That's my planned tree. Got dual curse, plenty of es, reduced mana etc.

The idea is with crit to deal a ton of damage, leech it back instantly with life leech. For non-ZO builds, VP has no downside atm.

This is very rough for the moment, but as I level I will fill this guide up.

A cheaper version was fully viable with lorica. Use chaos res and have a few hundred life left over to survive. Chaos damage isn't dangerous at all with capped res.
Last edited by Assassin2000 on Sep 6, 2015, 4:19:37 PM
What you will use for skill cost? This tree dont have mana regen, dont have EB, dont have blood magic, etc.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
"
What you will use for skill cost? This tree dont have mana regen, dont have EB, dont have blood magic, etc.

Clarity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info