[2.0] Skyflash's tanky Sire of Shards BM incinerator (8k+ life!)

Hey skyflash currently level 95 in the 1mSC and I gotta say I love this build so far. I just vaald a +1 frenzy blood dance on my first attempt and the hype was real this is my current gear:

I specd out of the Faith of Steel because im playing with a 5 way 3 purity curser who makes my life a bit easier and this allowed me to spec into unwavering stance easier. I currently have 6 end charges so that with my curser I feel pretty safe even with all league mods active at once. Weve killed abaxoth about 3 times, me being able to facetank every single time. I put this build to the test and we ran 2 82 maps Core and Colosseum (Coll with vuln and no boss kills for either map ofc) and everything was smooth sailing. Just wanted to tell you how much fun Im having with this build :)
9,032 hp atm 14,396 dps with no frenzy charges

Edit: Just in case you wanted to see my tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAZEB5wN1BAcEswYOCfYLYQ3NDjwQWBEtFCAUTRRxFm8YkRkuGjgaPhpsHM4c3B8CJKolvCcvJ-0pLitQLJwt0jI0MtE1kjbpOlI6WDrYOuE8LUSrRUdN41BHVa5VxlcNWHdfBF8_ZlRoZWjycql8g3y4fNmCB4IQgpuDX4PMg9uFe4dljxqPppBVkSuRzpZsmjudrp_LogCmV6cIpzCtja9sr6evt7c-vJ_AZsT2xq7PftIh1HzVpti92WHZfNtP37Dfv-DD4XPjauvu7DjtPO8O8B_xrPJB8kXzm_cy_Ev-Cv5U_o8=
Last edited by Errrsh on Oct 24, 2015, 6:12:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info