Best 6 link zombies?

I was wondering what the best 6 link dps zombies were at the moment. I have all the minion passives and use the haste and hatred auras with flesh offering.

Summon Zombie
Minion Damage
Empower
Melee Physical
Multistrike
Faster Attacks/Melee Splash/Added Fire Damage?

I'm not sure what gem to use in the last slot.
"
I was wondering what the best 6 link dps zombies were at the moment. I have all the minion passives and use the haste and hatred auras with flesh offering.

Summon Zombie
Minion Damage
Empower
Melee Physical
Multistrike
Faster Attacks/Melee Splash/Added Fire Damage?

I'm not sure what gem to use in the last slot.

Of course Melee Splash. Map cleaning speed is up.
Instead of using faster attacks try minion speed it adds attack speed now (not as much though) and can really help them cover ground getting to the mobs.
Replace empower for fortify, gonna give Zombies more damage and defence.

Try to link minion speed too, you gonna need it.

But if you are talking about SRS it's different, you have to try another thing...
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Sep 2, 2015, 7:11:29 AM
Raise Zombie + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Minion Speed is the proper 4L.

After that you scale with Minion Damage and Empower.

You still want a Melee Physical Damage on hand to switch with Melee Splash as appropriate (or in lieu of a corrupted Empower, if you're not rich).

BRBRBR.

Edit: Fortify is also good to have on hand to replace Melee Splash when you need more defence, but DPS is the focus.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 2, 2015, 3:00:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info