Wonder Child (Scion Origin Story)

That was fucking amazing. GGG should hire you as historian.
If you ever decide to write a full book I'd pay top dollar for the chance to read it.
Such great writing, well done. I thoroughly enjoy it. Thanks.
This... was beautiful. The feels be falling down my face. T-T

I loved the Scion before, but now even more so.
IGN: Lil_Crimson
"
LordAzrath wrote:
Astonishing!

I admit I wasn't a fan of the Scion, but this detailed account of her life, so full of meaningful details, dreams and personal history make a new light shine upon her.

Thank you for such a wonderful story :)

P.S: I can't wait for the Witch :D

+1 this

The templar was amazing but now you've just done it!

I was one of those in favor of removing scion speech.

How could I be that mistaken!
She truly is of great importance to plot/story and I feel you made that very clear where ggg failed to do so imo.
Hope you get rewarded one day for this talented write.

My favorite char is witch without doubt. Man I am expecting some dark, gloomy story.
I have full confidence!

Keep this quality up.

GGG pls bring back scion speech!
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Truly fantastic, i believe you outdid yourself in this one, as is more itntricate than the templar story was. Keep it Up man, this is really an amazing job and gives much needed backstory to what is hinted in the in game text.
Good work, keep it up.
The very first time we meet Scion, we release her from a cage in Upper Sceptre. What was all that about?

Is washing up as an exile the more canonical version of Scion's Wraeclast story, or if this continued, would you have her captured by Dominus on Wraeclast at some point before Marauder's exile?

Who is on which boat, exiled when? Sounds like marauder will be exiled after scion's ship has already sailed, no?
"
hTwo wrote:
The very first time we meet Scion, we release her from a cage in Upper Sceptre. What was all that about?

Is washing up as an exile the more canonical version of Scion's Wraeclast story, or if this continued, would you have her captured by Dominus on Wraeclast at some point before Marauder's exile?

Who is on which boat, exiled when? Sounds like marauder will be exiled after scion's ship has already sailed, no?

So the Scion's a bit wonky in terms of temporal causality due to her being added in later on in the game (with her unlock being meeting her at the tower), versus GGG having all the characters in one boat on the character selection screen. If I was writing the canon, in order to address those, I would have her on a different boat, wash ashore somewhere closer to Sarn, and then she's immediately captured and taken to Dominus. Obviously you can't play that as a starting character, but it makes more sense timeline wise assuming her being in the cage is canon.

As far as the other characters, I think they would probably all be on the same boat - it's kind of the common thread that ties them all together - and there's nothing saying the boat for exile would immediately set out after each individual sentencing. More likely, they would wait until they had enough prisoners to completely fill the hold so the ship would only have to make one trip, which solves any timeline issues.
Very nice!
MAN, I wish you'd continue her story much like running through act I - IV.... I dont really like the other characters all that much (Scion is my favorite by far, and the voice is just so soothing, imagining your whole story in her voice gave me chills!). I beg of you to continue her story (should you feel like you want to).

All my love to you, brother

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info