Master reputation gain

According to wiki, a level 72 area gives roughly 12k exp for a master's daily. But why is it I only gained less than 8k exp for a master found in a level 72 map? Exp before doing task = 456k, exp after doing task = 464k...
1. Either master exp was buffed and than nerfed for this temp leagues, wiki not updated.

2. or if i read right, daily gives more exp, than regular found mission.
Last edited by 1337fun on Aug 31, 2015, 11:34:57 PM
2 is correct. Sharingl dailies is the best way 2 lvl them. Global 820... was the master sharing channel..
Um... sharing dailies gives 2.5x exp, but I clearly stated I earned about 1/3 less lol. I highly doubt the exp listed in the wiki are the ones for your own daily, as it says daily gives 2.5x more exp than the ones listed in the table near the bottom of the page. So I guess they nerfed master exp gain?? Sigh, why am I not surprised. First nerf gem exp gain and now this.
they increased the time needed to lvl masters at higgher levels when 2.0 started, wiki might not be up to date

edit:
also dailies only give the extra xp only to the person whose daily it is, not for the whole party
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Last edited by kaarelo on Sep 1, 2015, 1:23:48 AM
"
kaarelo wrote:
they increased the time needed to lvl masters at higgher levels when 2.0 started, wiki might not be up to date

edit:
also dailies only give the extra xp only to the person whose daily it is, not for the whole party

This makes sense, I was 50% through 7 with Haku and now, all of a sudden, my dailies are barely moving his bar.
You get 250% experience for your daily missions. I know they changed the rep you get in 2.0 so the wiki probably has the old values when it was easier to level them.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info