[2.0][CHEAP] 2H Sword Static Strike Duelist

Hello everyone, this is my 2H Sword Static Strike Duelist. I did some experimenting with this build and got it to a state I like, and I thought I would share it.

This build can work with a Doomsower and a crappy 5L, which makes it super cheap.

For me, who played this since the old days before Doomsower, the build cost me about 4 Ex: 2 for the Sword, and ~2 to get my Belly Fused to a 5L. I self-found all my other items.

Build:

http://poeurl.com/zw66ZJQ

Currently I'm at level 83, this build gets done somewhere in the late 70s. The tree I gave is for Level 88.

Don't hate on the Leech nodes, they make a big difference. With them, I went from struggling with Act IV to facetanking Daresso.

Bandits:

Oak/Kraityn/Kraityn.

Cruel is up to player preference.

Gear:

As mentioned above, this can work with a Doomsower and crap 5L.

Links:

Static Strike / Melee Physical Damage / Weapon Elemental Damage / Faster Attacks / Multistrike

Pretty much standard 5L for SS. It can work with other attacks, but I like Static Strike: it feels fluid and fun to play, and brings big damage.

Cast When Damage Taken / Flame Golem / Blind / Filler

Your Brolem! I recommend a leveled CwDT, so you get a stronger Golem and because a Level 1 CwDT triggers so fast that it runs into cooldown problems. You can use whatever supports you want for the Golem, I've always used Blind and Minion Life.

Leap Slam / Fortify / Blood Magic / Faster Attacks

Standard.

Blood Rage / Enfeeble / Blood Magic / Increased Duration

Inc Dur makes a big difference for Blood Rage, and saves you some tedium. It's also really important for long Enfeebles, which we use for tough packs and bosses.

Grace / Herald of Hash / Decoy Totem

You need Grace for survivability, and Herald of Hash for a 420 Blaze It DPS boost. Decoy Totem is a useful option that helps against bosses, and in the harsh world of post-2.0 PoE, everything helps.

Portal

Travel in style!
Last edited by K0rrupted on Aug 31, 2015, 11:04:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info