Can you just confirm

That we wont ever have BLAMT back? or a hard season for that matter?

Just put me out of my misery.
Each season I see easier and easier races, I dont know why I even expect anything.

Hell, just count how many races this season have no modifiers... bloodgrip is a bland modifier that might as well not exist, it wont change anything in the way to play the race. party doesnt count as players arent even forced to.

Boss kills are objective-driven but have no modifiers on them, they might as well be normal races in that regard, that just have a faster ending.

then comes Piety and malachai boss kills and 2 and 3 hour races... aint nobody got time for that!

overall bland as fuck race season, and that perhaps is a bigger crime than being easy. exiles everywhere is present at least, but no sight of ghosts everywhere or invaders everywhere. Guess at least we got our ledges as usual... OH WAIT DESCENT IS GONE

and one thing you really need to give regarding race characters, is an option to select to which league they will default to.
The time spent on races directly competes with time to play temp leagues, it shouldnt take you forever to realize this.

especially considering GGG does a great job at innovating with each temp league, It baffles me a bit how their race seasons are so bland. Its like almost no thought goes into them.

EDIT: noticed the 12 minute burst champions, that at least is a job well done in my book.
EDIT2: oh wait, 12 minute burst solo? you mean to tell me people actually party?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 28, 2015, 2:18:27 PM
Not sure if you played last season, it was everything but easy.

- Sig was brutal and destroyed every single racer multiple times
- New tempest race type where hundreds of people died just in the starting zone
- Party ghost races, where you could get instagibbed if certain mobs got affected by certain ghosts.
I could play very little in previous yeah. I would comment on it if I could see the race schedule.

still overall, I feel there's not enough races and that the season is very bland. I wouldnt complain that much about so many easy races if there were some hard to balance them out. Or if at least characters could default to chosen leagues, it just feels like a huge waste of time, especially the longer ones.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 29, 2015, 12:08:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info