~~{Cryptick's Endgame Loot Filter}~~

Link: http://pastebin.com/6rJLCXid
Download, rename to Loot.Filter (or whatever you want, just make the extension .filter) and place in mydocuments/mygames/Path of Exile.

Preview Page (Thanks to bschug!): http://bschug.github.io/poedit/poedit.html

Another Loot Filter. But why use this one?
  • Keeps Path of Exile's default rarity colors (except for normal, changed to plain white)
  • Systematic use of colors. I feel the colors used are intuitive and easy to acclimate to.
  • Displays maps by rarity (i.e., magic maps are blue, rare maps are yellow)
  • Displays maps according to level (high level maps are displayed in larger text)
  • Distinguishes the highest/most-desirable base types of each class (e.g., Exquisite Blade, Profane Wand, etc.). This includes gloves, helms, and boots!
  • Distinguishes between the most desirable Divination Cards and the eh cards. Carrion Crow is still in eh group. This is updated for 2.0.3.
  • Highlights ilvl 75+ with a border whereas ilvl <75 is given no border.
  • Highlights regal and chaos recipes jewellery with a pink and blue border respectively.
  • Shows all RGB items, but smaller ones are given larger font size and vice versa.

Spoiler
Example 1: Currency. Highest level currency is red text with red border and white background. High level currency is red text with red border and black background. Mid-tier Currency is white text with red border. Scrolls are white text with white border.
Example 2: Maps have a turquoise border. 6s has an orange border. RGB and quality items have a green border. Gems have kept their appearance, only added border and font size for more desirable gems (i.e., quality, empower, enlighten, etc.)

Feedback, criticism, and even insults appreciated!
Please be easy though

Last edited by CrypticksVoid on Sep 1, 2015, 9:29:37 PM
Let me know if you bother using this and think its good or complete shit. Also, sounds on drops are updated for maps. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info