So endless ledge much wow

act 4 mobs are insane in endless ledge. those kaom fire dogs are on some next lvl damage. endless ledge is endless ledge, bloodgrip is really lame though, especially for casters.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
I got my 1 point this season. I think its time to call it quits.

-HeaT
"
unsane wrote:

A few loud haters complaining but providing nothing constructive makes it seem like "everyone" hates the format, but who knows what the statistical reality is.

I am far from the first one to complain about this race type and I have posted more than just non-constructive hate. Everyone I have talked to in-game or on the forums has said that they don't like the race, with the exception of 1 or 2 people saying that they do like it.

I'm pretty sure that the people who do like this race are just a very vocal minority that GGG listens to. That or GGG is sticking to a pattern of rotating out the void races every 3 seasons and isn't looking at this section of the forum at all. I'm leaning more toward the latter here.
i gave a try to endless and i liked, despite the fucking act4 mobs with those bleeds and shiti

maybe i'll try push 100p for the ring, maybe. bloodgrip = meh
i like endless ledge and it even got a mate of mine to play poe races after he never really was interested in racing at all.

as others mentioned before, its nice to not get loads of items to chose from, like with the prov chests in descent and dc races, but i also got to agree that theres some finetuning needed.
its not much but there should be a way to provide more skillgems. for me the el races work fine but at some point im just missing damage or aoe effect, which in normal races gets solved with an add damage or i.e. lmp gem.

coz more provision chests a la descent dont fit to endless ledge imo, why do you not put more gems in the starting chest? just fill it up with the most gems, or make 3 chests (str dex int) which is each filled with gems of that color.
so you could already pick up whatever you want or plan to use at the start and carry it with you till you reach the level.

or another prolly more interesting and funnier way (and more fitting to el than static chests) would be to increase the gem droprate in endless ledge drastically. not so much that every mob drops a gem but enough to get at least 1-2 dozen gemdrops a zone. still would require rngesus to be with you but at least youd have a real chance to get that wanted and needed upgrade gem...
While I absolutely love the idea of a race with limited items to choose from and no vendor recipes, endless ledge is simply broken. I like to call it a coinflip race, since you can't compensate for bad luck - it is simply too random. Just yesterday or maybe two days ago I watched RaizQT, a veteran racer, one of the best atm, with a great record, struggle horribly and frankly be slow because he didn't find even a medium life flask for approximately 30 minutes into endless ledge.

I think this race has a lot of potential but it needs an overhaul. Maybe with a few fixed chests every few levels that give you some amount of consistency when it comes to flasks and maybe some gems.
I really like endless ledge, what i don't like about it are the act 4 mobs. totally overtuned.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info