For those interested in a decent ''poe'' style type of game without constant nerfs

I recommend Sacred 2 for those that want a decent game similar to POE. It is offline but with the fan patches it is one of the best games out there. It's about 17$ for the gold edition on steam. Very Similar to D2 with graphics that blow POE any day (surprising enough for a 2012 game)

edit: ops meant gold edition, not god edition lol
Last edited by andreicde on Aug 26, 2015, 11:32:01 PM
titty quest was fun until i tried multiplayer and run into a hacked server which just gave endgame items.
this was after the devs decided it was a good idea to just delete the content of the chest which is shared between multiple characters of yours if you copy the game files to another computer because players used it to dupe items. had no backup but kept playing.

but it has been fun while it lasted.

@op: chris said on reddit it's around 10% of the playerbase of free to play games who pay for their fun. good luck finding them here.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 27, 2015, 6:17:35 AM
"
vio wrote:
titty quest was fun until i tried multiplayer and run into a hacked server which just gave endgame items.
this was after the devs decided it was a good idea to just delete the content of the chest which is shared between multiple characters of yours if you copy the game files to another computer because players used it to dupe items. had no backup but kept playing.

but it has been fun while it lasted.

@op: chris said on reddit it's around 10% of the playerbase of free to play games who pay for their fun. good luck finding them here.

honestly it's only 17$ and for the amount of content you get,it's totally worth it
"
I'd recommend Titty Quest over Sacred 2. Superior skill system, more coherent world, better itemisation. The problem with Sacred 2 is the world scales with you, which makes it hard to gauge where you should be at any given time.

That said, they have Blind Guardian and one of BG's best songs of the past five years, so there's that.

I tried titan quest too personally but I still prefer sacred 2 to be honest. Awesome mounts, the music as you said and the guardian (I love this guy, except the fact he's pretty crappy early game but super strong lategame) however the other classes are pretty awesome too ,not to mention the huge amount of easter eggs (as well as the holiday updates).
Now i'm thinking i should give sacred 2 another go, last time i tried i didn't really feel it was good enough.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I played the shit out of Sacred 1 but Sacred 2 couldn't really hook me for some reason.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Now i'm thinking i should give sacred 2 another go, last time i tried i didn't really feel it was good enough.

it takes a couple of hours to get into it but once you are there, you love all the funny quests they have,crafting system,the build planning,etc.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I played the shit out of Sacred 1 but Sacred 2 couldn't really hook me for some reason.

If I may ask, what exactly you did not liked in sacred 2? I personally played sacred 1 gold as well but I still got more hooked up to the 2nd one.
If you like ARPGs I highly recommend Diablo 3 and it's expansion, Reaper of Souls.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
If you like ARPGs I highly recommend Diablo 3 and it's expansion, Reaper of Souls.

you don't say .. is it free to play and not ptw?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info