0.9.4d Patch Notes

I know why it happens but thx anyway ;) Have met one of them in chat today and he told me it's gonna be fixed in 9.5. No Penalty for gems on high chars.
"
nockitsch wrote:
I know why it happens but thx anyway ;) Have met one of them in chat today and he told me it's gonna be fixed in 9.5. No Penalty for gems on high chars.

Awesome, can't wait!
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
So whatever happened to this?

"
Restored the ability for bosses to drop currency items (and other non-equipment items). This was done because 0.9.4c reduced the amount of drop-spam from bosses. - We'll fix this tomorrow!

Implemented or not?
Still sane exile?
"
Chris wrote:
"Substantially reduced the mana cost multiplier of most support gems. Many of them do not increase the mana cost at all now."

Sorry but i must be honest, worst ever change in this patch. Currently its overdone, obviously.

Spellcasters still spamming their spells like there is no tomorrow.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Dec 12, 2011, 11:13:45 AM
This change really didn't affect spellcasters. All of my spells cost pretty much exactly the same amount as before the patch and still take instant recovery flask to just not run dry after 2-3 seconds of offensive casting.

It is my understanding that if your support does not directly improve your damage output in some form, it doesn't really affect mana expenditure.
Last edited by konfeta on Dec 12, 2011, 11:20:49 AM
I also agree with non damage support not costing mana. But which gems are concerned ?

Item rarity, item quantity, and ?
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
"
Skizo wrote:
So whatever happened to this?

"
Restored the ability for bosses to drop currency items (and other non-equipment items). This was done because 0.9.4c reduced the amount of drop-spam from bosses. - We'll fix this tomorrow!

Implemented or not?

Not yet! It's probably going to come with 0.9.5, though we're trying to get it in earlier.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
Not yet! It's probably going to come with 0.9.5, though we're trying to get it in earlier.

Still sane exile?
I think it mostly depends on which ones are free... some of them need to be high, others were much too high for what they do. Free is dangerous, but if it's SY0-301
things like increased accuracy, cold to fire, stun, ect then I can see those working ok as free or very cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info