Can'T access my characters anymore, infinite loading screens.

Hello I had these weird disconnects and lags for about 5 -10 min every day , but they usually stopped after 5-10 min and i could play normally again.. however as time passes it's getting worse, it appears more than once a day and sometimes lasts longer than 10 min..

few mins ago i was doing an atziri run and just in the second when i killed the vaales, the game froze up. I didn't close the program as only poe froze, my PC seemed stable, so i alt tabbed. I thought my connection died, however this is not the case. I've run a test on my connection speed and it seems to be flawless. 27mbps 3ms ping tested. webpages work, net using apps work. even other online games seem to work, like GTA online.

After i checked this a few min later i opened poe with alt tab and noticed i got dropped to login screen with " disconnection occured" error message.
I instantly tried to log in again.

Now my characters are unaccesable. I can log into my account and get to the window where you can choose your character,but I won't get into town, it just won't load anymore.

UPDATE:

After restarting the game 4 times i finally could acces my main character. I went into my hide out, and noticed 5x atziri portals were still open so i went in the map. Around 20 sec later game froze up again.
Can't access my characters again...

what the fuck is happening really?????
Last edited by tr1gg3r3d on Aug 25, 2015, 8:04:44 PM
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2017, 1:28:26 PM
I had this same issue, I am not sure what is happening. I can execute the game and then login to the main server and choose one of my character however it will not load me into the server from there. And if I want to create a new character the game crashes. This happened around the first week of august when I moved into a new apartment. The issue is I have superb internet and connected with lan. I have been trying to look for a solution for months now and nothing has come from anything.
just started having this issue...any fix for this? Really frustrating not being able to load into my characters when never before i experienced this problem...
me too. i just started having this issue like 30 mins ago. i tried restarting my computer and closing and reopening of POE but it still isn't working. Now i am trying to redownload to see if it will work. Please help if there is any possible solutions for this problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info