trying to find a (now) old game

there was once a mildly interesting game, it ran half in browser and half in a standalone client. the browser part was a tech tree with timelocks and uses resources that it and the real game earned to progress. the client part of it was an honest rts like age of empires, minus the building and plus a leader (your character) being a giant.

my google-foo ended 10 years ago, please help me find this game and what came of it. this is sadly all the information i remember but it was the key points the game was about.
In the early 2000s I played a game called Black & White, where you were a god that controlled a giant animal, and helped/hindered the local population with food production, building a well-run city, and controlling the population. Could that be what you're thinking of?
nah, but i loved that game too although the first one was hard to train your titan animal (machine logic is going fast and if you lecture it at certain times, it then gets confused). second game fixed the training issue but put more focus on the city building.

additionally black and white was a standalone, it wasn't a hybrid browser and client game. also the giant wasn't animal-like. the world map was floating islands in dark color pallet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info