[2.0.2][CHEAP][WIP] IceCrash Wrecking Ball [PermaStun] [HC Viable]

Important Things:

That's the first build that i POSTED, so don't be evil to me :c
At the time i created/updated that post, i was lvl 69 (each update i will change the number)
This build is OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS
I'M NOT ENGLISH NATIVE ~i'm brazilian~

Current State [Character name: DarknessSouless] :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fep%C3%B3e/characters

About Reflect:

Phys and element reflect are not a big problem, if you see a phys reflect, use Ice crash, If you see a element reflect, use Heavy Strike

Post Order:

-Description
- Passive tree
- Equipament
- - Weapon
- - Armor
- - Jewelry
- - Belt
- Gems Setup
- Bandits
- Videos
[now on!]

Description

The general idea of that build is to you be able to jump on the enemy, kill him the fastest u can and if u can't kill him in 1~3 hits, you perma-stun him until death
The Clear Speed is awesome, you just jump on a pack of enemies, kill everything with 1 slam, them jump to another pack, obviously if its a blue pack will last more, and if it have a rare, just perma stun him to the death! ( if he isn't already dead)

To do so i tried to create a character wich focus on: Armor , Life and Stun

Using some passive points to become unable to be stunned and never miss a attack; equiping armor and life; a nice weapon with phys damage, Stun Threshold, Stun duration. You become free to face tank most anything without being worried to die

Passive Tree:

Spoiler
https://goo.gl/QMpsVP
That's the Core build, From this u can take more defense(life/armor) from nearby nodes, or more damage from nearby nodes (that's a lot of nodes of damage o-o)

Equipament:

Spoiler
Weapon:

Spoiler
Besides the Marohi Erqi:
Spoiler

You don't really need any unique, what u need is a TwoHanded Mace With: (all needed)

high PhysDamage
Stun Threshold/Duration
Attack speed (is not needed but will help soo much)(really really much)(trust me)

If u don't want to use a mace, you can use a Axe or Sword with same properties, only change will be in the passive tree, if you take a axe, use the axe nodes (down of the mace) , if you use a sword, take the sword nodes (down of the axe) [All of this in the left side of the tree]

The only other unique weapon that's going to be better them the Marohi Erqi, gona definitely be Atziri's Disfavour

Armor:

Spoiler
You gona need to look for (Order of Importance)

Body armor:

Nice Armor
Nice life roll
Resists

Gloves:

Nice Armor
Nice Life roll
Resists
Attack Speed

Boots:

Nice Armor
Nice Life roll
Resists
Movement speed

Can't think on any unique at this point

Jewelry:

Spoiler
Problably need a implicit of intelligence (to avoid grabind int nodes in the passive tree)

You gona need to look for (Order of Importance):

Nice life roll
Resists
Added Phys dmg
Weapon elemental damage
Attack speed
%Armor

Can't think on any unique at this point

Belt:

Spoiler
You can use a +%Phys belt or a Strength belt , both good

You gona need to look for (Order of Importance):

Nice life roll
Resist
Weapon elemental damage
Increased Stun duration / Threshold
Armor

A Nice belt that will increased in a nice amount of damage is
Meginord's Girdle

Nothing Special for the Flasks, Just a granite, and nice life flaks should do it

Gems Setup:

Spoiler
Ice Crash ( Group Clear ):

Spoiler
First you need to know, if you are going to use the Marohi Erqi You gona need at least 4L on it

If you are not going to use the Marohi Erqi consider using a increased area of effect

Heavy Strike ( Single Target ) [Perma Stun]

Spoiler

The 6L Of this are not needed and probably gona hurt with element reflect

Auras:

Spoiler
Feel free to use wherever you want:

Hatred
Herald of Ash
Arctic Armor

Total reservation = 100%

Utility Gems (needed)

Spoiler

4L
Leap Slam
Summon Flame Golem
(feel free to use other gem here if you want)
Fortify
Blood Magic

The fortify gona help you alot with the jump-kill-jump-kill system :p
You jump into a pack of mob, be fortified, and will be able to tank even more!

Cast When DMG Taken Setup ( CWDT ):

CWDT LVL 4
Enfeeble LVL 7

+ whatever you want =D
+ more whatever you want =D

Bandits:
Spoiler

Normal: OAK - - Life
Cruel: OAK - - Phys DMG
Merciless: Kill all - - Passive point

Video(s)
Spoiler

lvl 70 Map in character lvl 69 and poorly resistences (bad gear)
Vem também pra um dos maiores ( ou o único XD ) servidor discord br de path of exile [The Three Misters - Link discord = yfpu2jR]
1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4P7 70 CH4NG3
-Stephen Hawking
Last edited by fepóe on Aug 24, 2015, 5:22:39 PM
Hey man , Looks Great but are you able to do high lvl Maps like 76-78?:) when yes im definetly goin to try it
Hey man,

Looks very nice - how was it to level up? Could you use the main skills while levelling up?

Looking for a build thats also fun to level up, heh - somehow I havent managed to find one yet.

/kg
"
Hey man,

Looks very nice - how was it to level up? Could you use the main skills while levelling up?

Looking for a build thats also fun to level up, heh - somehow I havent managed to find one yet.

/kg

Soon You get a decent melee weapon (better a twohanded weapon) you can use the ice crash and the heavy strike, but at this point, maybe you not be able to stun lock enemies, i level up from lvl 1 to 28 just using a 1 handed melee weapon with cleave,( i had the one handed nodes (was testing)) them in lvl 28 i started using the ice crash (still the 1 handed), and i think level 32 i started using the a two handed,( regret the 1 handed nodes, i allocate the twohanded ones) i think at level 10 or a little more i started hit killing everything with one hit (not rare monsters)

TIP: At level 44, you can buy a Rigvald's Charge if you don't get anything :3, them change to Marohi Erqi at level 57

"
Hey man , Looks Great but are you able to do high lvl Maps like 76-78?:) when yes im definetly goin to try it

I still leveling up the character, but at this point, i will sure say yes, since i'm wrecking everything in the the maps with my poorly resistances =s
I'm not having the time i want to level up, so don't expect a update very soon
Vem também pra um dos maiores ( ou o único XD ) servidor discord br de path of exile [The Three Misters - Link discord = yfpu2jR]
1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4P7 70 CH4NG3
-Stephen Hawking
Yo brother ;)

im currently doing a similar build to your build. Its in the making process but our trees share some pathing.
As you stated in your text your build is open for sugesstions. Here is one ;)

On your CWDT Setup, wouldnt a :

CWDT- Warlordsmark-Increased Duration- something else

setup be better?

You get free -12% phys dmg from endurance, life leech, less stun threshold, more ele resistance ( since youre lacking them)
If you squeeze a enduring cry in (for flame golem maybe) you could sustain them even further.

You could get yourself more endurance charges from the tree ( and from the bandits).
That might help you alot in the higher maps atm, since your gear isnt perfect etc.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info