Characters stuck at the loading screens

Hello...

I have two Characters that get stuck at the loading screen, When i try to use that character the game goes to the loading screen and freezes. This happened on Warbands before going into town so i didn't worry about it and left the character and completely forgot about it till it happened again today on Tempest.

Characters:
Endie_Reaver - Level 2 and i was attempting to enter Lioneye's Watch.
Endie_BloodyEA = Level 4 and i was attempting to enter Mud Flats.

I highly doubt that this has anything to do with my PC since i can use other characters just fine and character's data on game servers, right ?

Anyway i appreciate any help and thank you in advance.
bump
after the game froze suddenly i can't access my characters anymore. i'm stuck at infinite loading screens.
bump,
This happened again with my level 46 character on Tempest, Seriously wtf is going on ?
i dont know i got same problem
"
drilgen wrote:
i dont know i got same problem

"
tr1gg3r3d wrote:
after the game froze suddenly i can't access my characters anymore. i'm stuck at infinite loading screens.

I contacted support and they told me to use this : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/103073

But using the VPN will be laggy as hell so what you should do is use the VPN only to go to the zone that got you bugged then travel to town and hopefully it will work.

what i did is level my character two levels and went to that zone and got annoyed with all the lag so i left and stopped the VPN and tried joining normally and it worked.

Good luck to both of you, And thank the support fellas for all their help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info