Hungry Abyss still not working

Patch notes say it's fixed but we still don't see anything reflected on the tooltip. 5 corrupted items equipped and I tested, checking on a spell:

• Doryani's Invitation -> shows 0.2 leech for each element. Expected 0.2 chaos leech.
  • Doryani's Catalyst -> Shows 0.2 leech for one element. Expected 0.2 chaos leech.
  • Leech in Gloves -> Shows nothing. Expected 0.28 chaos leech.

If any of this isn't supposed to work, you have to fix the copy, because this is what I get from it.
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2016, 2:36:45 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Deleted. See my next post for informations.
Last edited by sucemab on Aug 28, 2015, 12:23:47 PM
Sorry for bad english.
I use the Infernal Mantle, The Consuming Dark, Al Dhih and Vaal pact.
My hungry abyss off from time to time. and included the passage of time or from a hit to me. it happens quite often, 4-8 times per map.
I spent some time trying to understand the reasons. when I cleaned 1 of 5 corrupt things leech worked some more time. When worn back - leech does not start immediately. It was very similar to the ones off.
a feeling that the mechanics of the hungry abyss confused with other mechanics corrupt jewels - Corrupted Energy
Last edited by dr_HATEBERG on Aug 26, 2015, 3:06:26 AM
Bug report reference number : 2 792 117 730

- I'm using:
with incinerate to convert all my fire damage to chaos.

- I equiped 5 corrupted items:

- I socketed in my tree:

- I got leech from:
and the life leech gem in my chest.

This should display 2.4% life leech from chaos damage in my charactersheet.
But it displays 2%.
Here is a screenshot of character sheet:

Last edited by sucemab on Aug 28, 2015, 12:22:26 PM
Claw leech is local and won't show up with the global leech. I don't even know how that works out with spells, actually. Might be completely wasted and only work with elemental attacks using the claw.

Not sure why you lose an additional 2%. Your character seems to use different eq right now, so can't check.
Last edited by grinvader on Aug 28, 2015, 1:22:30 PM
"
grinvader wrote:
Claw leech is local and won't show up with the global leech.

The claw leech shows on character sheet : 2.2% life leech from lightning damage. The problem is that it is not converted to chaos.

Using different equipment at the moment because it doesn't work. :/
Last edited by sucemab on Aug 28, 2015, 1:56:02 PM
Is this jewel working for someone ?
bump
Bump. Any staff please?
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info