[2.0] Ice Crash Aegis Tank

Hi there fellow exiles. This is the first build I share, be gentile. Don't know how to make this thread as interesting as the other exiles around here, I made the thread mostly so I can link it to people asking me "what is that build ? :o"

I have build a not so cheap aegis blocker + ice crash marauder. Below you will see my tree at lvl 91

Skill tree @ lvl 92
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEswUtBjkJMwthDPcTTBQgFSAX4Rm0Gj4blxutIWAlJyb4J-0oKimlLOktgy_MMHcyTjWSPAU9Dz3iQKBGt0d-SO5OMlBHUWBVqVn-XUlfP2LsZFJlTWebaFhoZWjyagFvO3KpdO108XYrdqx343gNeK55OXloeu97jHzZfuKAioTZhO-Gs4nYi0-XeZe0n9-iAKluqZWsr64-r2yvp7Xytoq9Nr6nwBrAZsC_wQTBgsGjxBXE9sauz37RNtNv037Xlti92sHiLOJh5FHqGO8O73rvfPAf8wbz3faj9zL3Tfjr-6o=?accountName=estfido&characterName=LordWashMyBalls

Current Gear
Spoiler

DPS :

Unbuffed : 42k dps
Hatred - 53k dps
Hatred + Onslaught (almost always on due to innervate and skill tree point) - 59k dps
Hatred + Onslaught + 3 Frenzy Charges - 77k dps
Hatred + Onslaught + 3 Frenzy Charges + Atziri's Flask + Lion's Roar Flask (i don't have a Taste of Hate) - 121k dps

Life pool is 3.7k HP and 1.5k ES. Resistances : 76/80/75/75 on merciless.

The build Focuses on high block chance, both attacks and spell, reaching a total of 75 / 57 block chance (72 / 55 without tempest). A total of 19 Armor with Grace, and 29k armor with Determination + Grace.
Due to the endurance charges gained with trigger (3 of them) I can reach an phy dmg mitigation of 75% (with armor flask - 90%)

It is a Atziri viable build, managed to do it deathless countless times, didn't try uber Atziri... but I have a feeling it could handle it if played with care.

Besides the huge block chance and ES replenish on block, I've focused on "reflect", using riposte / Vengeance and Reckoning so that things can die around me while I afk.

More than that, I have wasted a lot of DPS in my pursuit of capped chaos Resist.

If you have any questions, by all means, address them via PM or as a reply to this thread.

Cheers. }{
Last edited by estfido on Dec 4, 2015, 11:37:52 AM
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2016, 4:46:59 PM
I like the innervate and tempest shield combo. I'm gonna give it a try. Maybe add ice bite to it. I notice you don't have any life leech?
Yeap, Innervate + Tempest is a cool combo, offers Onslaught regulary, but linked in a lvl 1 cwdt gem .

As for Life Leech, no, I use none, no need for it ... the 250 hp reg is sufficient and IF you want to add life leech, blood rage would do more than enough.
Last edited by estfido on Aug 20, 2015, 7:59:19 AM
Updated.
Updated.
Sweet looking build. Do you use a corrupted lazhwar?
Yeap, forgot to link it in current gear. Following that tree, u can use a 3% block lazwhar and still get the 75%.
heya could u take some screenshot of the stats and also do u run any auras? thanks and great build :)
Sure. Screenshots coming soon.

In regards to auras, yes, I am using Hatred and Grace.

Sadly, this makes my build a 100% elemental damage one, I just noticed that if I remove Phy to Lightning gem boss drop faster.

I guess they have a higher resistance to elemental damage than to physical... GGG bring back Elemental OP :3

Went with this build after giving up my ground slam build that was not end game viable( a few years in the making).

I didn't notice that your weapon was legacy and thought I could pass on the mirrored belt. I don't have the 4% block ammy and my chaos res is a bit low. Tried compensating with mings...not working out so well. I've gemmed for more survivability but am still having problems.
Lies! I got GCP every time I kill a mob with my mouth in JUST the right position! So now I just have to make sure I can make it to that position before the mob is dead each time. :-P
~CrystalisQualinthi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info