Further EA nerfs

If you're playing an online game (fighting game, first person shooter etc) and beat a guy that's obviously better then you because of horrid lag or something, then you can be modest. But if you beat a guy with 2,000ex in gear versus your 30 on an arpg pvping...that's not the same thing. You can type what you typed but at the end of the day its not your problem he can't beat you. Winning and losing because you farmed more gear isn't what aprg PvP is about.

It's about how you use the tools provided to you
How your build does versus the other guys build
How the arena selection plays out
If you're using the right "items you farmed" when you're supposed to.
PvP isn't a 1 size fits all affair. Crit and shotgunning carried people really really far unfortunately but GGG keeps nerfing the cheesy brain dead stuff for a reason. Some people can't just 1 button their way through the ranks anymore and it seems to be frustrating them to have to think.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 24, 2015, 5:36:23 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
If you're playing an online game (fighting game, first person shooter etc) and beat a guy that's obviously better then you because of horrid lag or something, then you can be modest. But if you beat a guy with 2,000ex in gear versus your 30 on an arpg pvping...that's not the same thing. You can type what you typed but at the end of the day its not your problem he can't beat you. Winning and losing because you farmed more gear isn't what aprg PvP is about.

It's about how you use the tools provided to you
How your build does versus the other guys build
How the arena selection plays out
If you're using the right "items you farmed" when you're supposed to.
PvP isn't a 1 size fits all affair. Crit and shotgunning carried people really really far unfortunately but GGG keeps nerfing the cheesy brain dead stuff for a reason. Some people can't just 1 button their way through the ranks anymore and it seems to be frustrating them to have to think.

nah dude, i just dont want to abuse EA, thats all. This is against me, i find it greedy, this is inferior, this is not cool. I care about this community, i care about pvp, i dont want to be another EA abuser and hurt other experiences of other players. PvP scene is already dying, i wont be the one who is stabbing it back even for a more painful death. Ill never use EA in my poe life, its all about that. with my current setup, I need to use traps, very strong temporal chains vs EA etc. I dont care, its so abusive, so low to use such a skill in the game. I just let EA players beat me me and pump up their childish egos.

ill keep it with a style, im one of the best melee players at the moment. and im having fun with beeing fair and beeing melee against all odds in pvp.

If i had erection problems or had an ugly wife, i would consider using EA and pump up my ego a bit. But nah im not in that position. Im not saying you are such a person, but in order to me using EA i gotta be really no life loser. Thats so against me.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 29, 2015, 12:46:06 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:

I just let EA players beat me me and pump up their childish egos.

ill keep it with a style, im one of the best melee players at the moment.

??? wait, wut?

Spoiler
Keepo
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ - I suck at this game.
Last edited by mycaravam on Aug 30, 2015, 6:14:37 PM
"
mycaravam wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

I just let EA players beat me me and pump up their childish egos.

ill keep it with a style, im one of the best melee players at the moment.

??? wait, wut?

Spoiler
Keepo

i love your ad hominem bro. Keep doing it
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
zzz

GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 31, 2015, 7:40:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info