[2.0] CoC Wander: VP EE PA EB (Atziri viable) (Videos)

This is my attempt to create a low budget coc wander on warbands league, still working on it. This build was inspired by prfct1on's "Circe" build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1343523, so all credit goes to him :)

I use 6L KB for aoe clear and 4l barrage for single target rare monsters and easy bosses. For hard bosses i switch gems in my 6L : KB -> Fireball, GMP -> Barrage.

Pierce, ele weakness gloves and EE increase our effective dps by ALOT.
Elemental Equilibrium is a huge dps boost if used correctly. Ive got +fire damage to attacks on my wand and i dont use any herald or damage auras. According to my understanding and testing it works like that: I hit a pack with piercing KB, it applies Eleweakness and EE, so monsters get -80 to light and cold resistances and -5 to fire. Then i hit with arc, it damages monsters that have -80 to lightning res, applies shock and makes mobs -5 light -80 fire and cold. Then i hit with arctic breath/freezing pulse and usually its enough to oneshot packs up to lvl 77 maps at least (dont have higher maps atm).

x2 +3 es on hit jewels are enough to sustain our es. (I have 275 Es atm, it allows me to fire KB 6 times even without hitting anything)

Vaal grace, Vaal haste and EV flask should be up when fighting bosses.

Bandits: hp, skill point, power charge.

Sry for my poor english :/

Current items/links
Spoiler

Current tree

Videos

Last edited by oztaahh on Aug 21, 2015, 6:58:19 AM
Hey !

Look like a really good attempt, voll's protector is really needed ? and for why ?

I think to try ur build ASAP.

Thanks !

"
pantherz wrote:
Hey !

Look like a really good attempt, voll's protector is really needed ? and for why ?

Thanks !

Hello. Yes, voll's protector is rly needed, it gives you basically a 7l armour and allows using life leech gem.
HOw does this build gain endurance charges for IC?
"
eHinro wrote:
HOw does this build gain endurance charges for IC?

It does not. IC is pretty pointless here to be honest. I think ill change gems in my shield to a 3l light warp soon.
Do you mind providing a leveling tree? I dont know where to go from the dexterity point after Coordination. Should I head towards the acrobatics route or the quickness route?

Also bandits?

Finally, when did you make the switch to CoC? Did you use freezing pulse to level up?
Last edited by eHinro on Aug 19, 2015, 11:58:40 PM
"
eHinro wrote:
Do you mind providing a leveling tree? I dont know where to go from the dexterity point after Coordination. Should I head towards the acrobatics route or the quickness route?

Also bandits?

Finally, when did you make the switch to CoC? Did you use freezing pulse to level up?

Well, i leveled with firestorm and flame totem, its pretty effective and easy. I went quickness route first, then acro, it doesnt rly matters. You grab life nodes and crit nodes, so it works well for leveling with any skill. Just dont grab EE before you start using coc. I started to do it when i got my tabula, at level 65-70, dont rly remember.
Bandits are: hp, skill point, power charge.
"
oztaahh wrote:
"
pantherz wrote:
Hey !

Thanks !

Hello. Yes, voll's protector is rly needed, it gives you basically a 7l armour and allows using life leech gem.

Ok, thanks for reply, i see :)

what' ur crit chance with power charges up and i would rather use barrage instead of kinetic blast , just personal prefrence :)
"
dem0nrdi3r wrote:
what' ur crit chance with power charges up and i would rather use barrage instead of kinetic blast , just personal prefrence :)

My crit chance is 93%, chance to hit is 90%. KB is great for packs, barrage is better for single target.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info