[2.2, HC] Asta's "Lioneye's Archery" - A High Armor/HP Tornado Shot Archer

Any leveling tips/guide? I am thinking of going sweep or cyclone with BM. When should i respec into bow?
Awesome Build.... GG dude ) i will do it next character
hey man, have you tried this build with BM keystone instead of gem?

tree - kinda like this - probably could be more optimised

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAuR0V7IrwxIKwq76nvTZlTUd-hNmpJ3h6qZSHatrBhO_Tby5TBS107XrvQKBeE8CmB3XcPSFVGlVhITbo_EsUTQHnGJG8nzJ-OlIOPN-_20_gwyW8-OsUcWhl890pLvGsVw3zm18_Gj58uO8OFCBkUuJhwaMX4U4yEPAbqs9-dqzqGK2Ncqn3MnzZ15ZoWInYagGXtFWpWfOsqicvkFUaOMauxPaiAPAfaPKvbAthU6Ucpwxfg188LYPMtz7-CqZXOuHyRXTxIWAppVoaLIWkGbYsJd8b-mWne3SuUNi9MZ4=

Wondering how your dps would be without Hatred and defences would be without Grace. Add another lioneye's fall at the marauder area to make up for some lost damage from hatred. Might be more ''beginner'' friendly because won't need the unique chest and can replace BM gem with piece and use a eva chest for easier chroming.

Cheers, stay safe.
We need MOAR Lioneye's uniques! Glare should be good too lol.
Great stuff!
Thought about this before wasn't sure the dps could be solid enough to really map with I'm still a bit worried about the dps leveling up without a great bow. Did you level with twink gear was the leveling easy or would it be better to just level melee till you get a good bow?

Was also thinking about taking the staff wheel near templar, mostly for block. That with half of the mace wheel and the crit wheel next to RT (unsure about crit?). Problem I have with that is there isn't really a way to get to the other side of the tree with bow crit nodes. Do you feel crit could be effective or is it just always going to be worse then RT while going into the templar area? I tested it with rearguard and the staff block chance does work once you get that on but it doesn't show up before it so I think rearguard is required if going for a block version.

Also don't know if you thought of it or not but the jewel that turns strength nodes into dex can solve a lot of the dex problems and seems like an ok use of the marauder area jewel socket. You could add that to your guide as a possible dex solution for people struggling with it.
Last edited by CalamityAOE on Oct 10, 2015, 6:01:52 PM
"
DoIevenLift wrote:
hey man, have you tried this build with BM keystone instead of gem?

tree - kinda like this - probably could be more optimised

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAuR0V7IrwxIKwq76nvTZlTUd-hNmpJ3h6qZSHatrBhO_Tby5TBS107XrvQKBeE8CmB3XcPSFVGlVhITbo_EsUTQHnGJG8nzJ-OlIOPN-_20_gwyW8-OsUcWhl890pLvGsVw3zm18_Gj58uO8OFCBkUuJhwaMX4U4yEPAbqs9-dqzqGK2Ncqn3MnzZ15ZoWInYagGXtFWpWfOsqicvkFUaOMauxPaiAPAfaPKvbAthU6Ucpwxfg188LYPMtz7-CqZXOuHyRXTxIWAppVoaLIWkGbYsJd8b-mWne3SuUNi9MZ4=

Wondering how your dps would be without Hatred and defences would be without Grace. Add another lioneye's fall at the marauder area to make up for some lost damage from hatred. Might be more ''beginner'' friendly because won't need the unique chest and can replace BM gem with piece and use a eva chest for easier chroming.

Cheers, stay safe.

He would basically remove BM and get WED or Culling Strike, both would compensate for Hatred.

Without Grace he would probably lose a lot of Armor(but it's not a really big problem, we can just use flask) and on the other hand he would gain around 800-1000 HP.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Im at level 63( can't wait for 66 for lioneyes got a 320 dps one for 2c) Anyhow here is my gear. Small question, i got lioeye's vision chest peice, i need to 6 socket it and 5 link it at least and get 3-4 green sokets. what strategy should i use?

IGN :Rippones
"
mikemann90 wrote:
Im at level 63( can't wait for 66 for lioneyes got a 320 dps one for 2c) Anyhow here is my gear. Small question, i got lioeye's vision chest peice, i need to 6 socket it and 5 link it at least and get 3-4 green sokets. what strategy should i use?

Got my 6 socket, died to frost bearers because of misclick RIP.
IGN :Rippones
I'm level 57 still, but i found 2 great additions to the set:

I know the Carnage Heart mess up with your total Life, but for me atm is going great, nice stats boost, life leach and resistances, the meginord's helps with the life a little bit.

My full gear right now:
Spoiler

I have a Lioneye's waiting for me, but I still have to 5 link it, but i'm so unlucky, already spent a lot more than the 150 needed to 5 link at the Master's workbench. :(

anyway, i'm loving it so far, great build.
Forgive my ignorance.. new to archer builds.

Tornado strike for aoe and our the frenzy attack on single targets or boss fight?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info