WHO FARTED?! (Poison Arrow Ranger 2.0)

Hi,
Im currently using a build similar yo this in the 1mhc league. Does the damage on the bow increase the Cloud left by the arrow?

Im currently lvl 75 and do aquduct runs (lvl65) and while monsters do indeed Die, they seem to be taking a lot longer to die than they did at lvl 61.

My boy is low damage, but I have +2 bow gems on it. Also using Drillneck.
Current 5 link is
Pierce
Poison Arrow
Slower Projectiles
Concentrated Effect
Iron Grip.

Also have carcass jack.

I used the PA calculator
It says im at 13k poison arrow. Do things just die slower or something. Im so used to tornado shot.
xINEVITABLEx
Last edited by xINEVITABLEx on Oct 7, 2015, 5:10:29 PM
"
xINEVITABLEx wrote:
Hi,
Im currently using a build similar yo this in the 1mhc league. Does the damage on the bow increase the Cloud left by the arrow?

Im currently lvl 75 and do aquduct runs (lvl65) and while monsters do indeed Die, they seem to be taking a lot longer to die than they did at lvl 61.

My boy is low damage, but I have +2 bow gems on it. Also using Drillneck.
Current 5 link is
Pierce
Poison Arrow
Slower Projectiles
Concentrated Effect
Iron Grip.

Also have carcass jack.

I used the PA calculator
It says im at 13k poison arrow. Do things just die slower or something. Im so used to tornado shot.

The only thing that affects the cloud portion of PA will be +# to gems/Bow gems. The initial hit will be affected by bow damage, just not the cloud. And using Vulnerability helps a great deal. Also, grabbing even a level 2 Empower and switching it out with iron grip will get you a big improvement.
Would this build be able to use drillneck?

"
Would this build be able to use drillneck?

poison arrow is GREAT with drillneck. projectile damage scales with cloud dmg, so its a massive boost to its damage, and it is the single best boost in its AoE clear by having it pierce through and create a cloud on each hit
drillneck bis for PA
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info