[2.0][Warbands] Battlecookies MaxBlock Incinerate - CORE CLEAR! (Cheap+Budget Version inside)

Would Rainbow strides be good for this build they give all res MS and block conversion all that is missing is life so I don't see why these boots wouldn't be good
Hello,

Build looks very interesting and i'll defo give it a shot.

Just curious as to what skill/gems you used to level up and around what level did you swap to incinerate?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Fluttary
I have the same question as the guy above me.

Also, how much % reduced mana cost do I need with 5 mana reduction rings?

Is it even doable with 5 reduction rings?

Also, what would you say are priorities for a 4 link if I don't have a 6 or 5?

Amazing guide, thanks so much for this. I haven't played in a while and following this guide has been some of the most fun I've had in PoE. Really great sense of progression. Here's my current gear for lvl 72 in HC Darkshrine.

Spoiler

I'm saving up for a Belly of the Beast. I figure Light Coil is required for end-game, but I just don't see myself getting there this short-term league. Going to load up on HP + block and hope for the best. I just recently tried out a separate incinerate for IR and I'm liking it. I was hoping to get vaal haste/grace + inc dur, especially on a high AR helm, but the dex requirement is tough right now. Hoping for some nice jewels with mix of damage + stats/res :)

I've been going back and forth about self-casting enduring cry. It's a PITA to keep it up, even tempted to invest in the end cry inc dur nodes. I assume Warlord's Mark & CoH/Tempest Shield would help with keeping the charges up, but I find enfeeble nice to switch with flammability for harder or easier zones.

I look forward to seeing how far I can get. Thanks again for this guide!
IGN = MonTy
"
Lionel2b wrote:
Amazing guide, thanks so much for this. I haven't played in a while and following this guide has been some of the most fun I've had in PoE. Really great sense of progression. Here's my current gear for lvl 72 in HC Darkshrine.

Spoiler

I'm saving up for a Belly of the Beast. I figure Light Coil is required for end-game, but I just don't see myself getting there this short-term league. Going to load up on HP + block and hope for the best. I just recently tried out a separate incinerate for IR and I'm liking it. I was hoping to get vaal haste/grace + inc dur, especially on a high AR helm, but the dex requirement is tough right now. Hoping for some nice jewels with mix of damage + stats/res :)

I've been going back and forth about self-casting enduring cry. It's a PITA to keep it up, even tempted to invest in the end cry inc dur nodes. I assume Warlord's Mark & CoH/Tempest Shield would help with keeping the charges up, but I find enfeeble nice to switch with flammability for harder or easier zones.

I look forward to seeing how far I can get. Thanks again for this guide!

Looks awesome. I'll take some of your ideas into account.

I have a question though, how did you level? Did you level incinerate? I am thinking of picking up BM. I have no idea how mana intense incinerate is. I have 1 -6 mana ring and 1 -5 mana cost, would I be able to sustain it with them?

And how do you craft your rings? Only get one chance a day from refreshing elereon... just got really lucky?
"
fs84 wrote:

I have a question though, how did you level? Did you level incinerate? I am thinking of picking up BM. I have no idea how mana intense incinerate is. I have 1 -6 mana ring and 1 -5 mana cost, would I be able to sustain it with them?

And how do you craft your rings? Only get one chance a day from refreshing elereon... just got really lucky?

I did level as incinerate (I'm a big fan of leveling with a build, not switching over), and I kind of just went with the flow. Incinerate is VERY mana intensive, as I found out. So as soon as I could, I purchased cheap -mana cost rings from people (only could afford -4 or -6 at most). I picked up mana nodes in the start, ran rallying cry, and the quest jewel with mana regen until I puchased -8 / -8 (these rings were the only thing I was buying from people). I did not run clarity, just Her of Ice/Light, then switched to Anger. Damage still wasn't great until I 4l'd with Spell Echo and Fire Pen. At that point I also picked up a Cloak of Flame which served me well until my 5L armor piece. After that my damage shot up a ton, so I invested more into HP/block.

In the future I'm running mud flats a bunch in normal until I get Elreon. I didn't find him until very late in my character, so that put me at a disadvantage with crafting. I also set my guy up a bit differently with auras and bought an enlighten, but I seriously doubt I'll even get to take advantage of a 4l aura setup. I'd have to level the gem to 3 which will take ages, then I'll have to get extremely lucky with vaal orbing it. I'll obviously have several in my switch with a 6% weapon from Haku, but I don't see it happening this short term league. I'll probably switch back to my magic find 4L Incinerate setup and keep auras to 2/3 link. But it would be incredible to run Anger/Deter with AA & Pur of Fire.

I'm hoping to roll some nice jewels to help out with damage. It's still good, but not amazing (7.5k tooltip). But I'm playing HC and Incinerate is a skill that requires me to stand still and be next to the mob, so I figure it's better to get that 5k life cushion ASAP for mapping. I was able to 6S/5L my Belly last night, so I should be good on defenses for a while. We'll see how it goes. Good luck with your character!

*edit - here's my gear at lvl 88 in the end of Darkshrine HC.
Spoiler

IGN = MonTy
Last edited by Lionel2b on Dec 7, 2015, 11:35:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info