Content Update 2.0.2 Teaser!

"
Hope the dialogue improvement will remove the recent horrible changes that have been made. Can't stand the current dialogues in the game, and it was one of the strongest point of the game before...
Templar with pants
Did you see the bird?
"
Necronus2828 wrote:
"
Jiman wrote:
Please allow spectres to remain summoned on log out, or at the very least give spectres a 3 day life span. That way summoners will have to still get their strong minions from maps every so often.

Thank you.

I totally agree. Animated Guardian builds keep the minion through any log out, spectres don't :/

Agree, and they need to boost Animate weapon base time and/or make it so they survive through instances (this one's more important), its just horrible to have to always carry a few weapons in inventory for next area.
Also very disheartening to animate some 15 weapons at beginning of instance, just to run into a vaal area or master dungeon. A huge FUCK YOU to this build. Hence why its probably the less played one.
Hell, this is the ONLY BUILD IN THE GAME THAT REQUIRES YOU TO HOARD TRASH. How it has been unchanged for so long is beyond me.

You regular summoners dont know what pain is.

EDIT: and people talking about maps, read developer's manifesto, they talked about it and its quite possible they will do something about it in next patch. Regarding content for warbands:

Warbands got new content in 2.0.1 and Tempest got nothing. Its just fair that they are getting something now. However the fact that there's no new content doesnt mean they wont do balance changes. (hopefully they will, as I hear warbands has some problems, namely they are not as certain as Tempests)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 14, 2015, 11:06:59 AM
From first pic I remember Sasuke Uchiha :D
IGN: iSteven_K
If it's the ringtail lemur pet then that would be an instabuy for me. :) They are so awesome in Highgate!
Clayshaper is best shaper
finaly alt mjonler
What is happening to hall of grandmasters??
WOW!

How can I switch the graphic to enable THAT look?
Last edited by s3t on Aug 14, 2015, 1:36:34 PM
Loving the pictures you guys have been putting out lately! Looking great

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info