x fire damage leeched as life WORKS OR NOT for spells

as title say does it work or not cuz it seems its not. iam runing self modified magma orb/flame surge build and i use these two items that i thought will help me to survive some incoming damage:

but seems "stacking" 0.4 fire dmg leeched as life gives me NOTHING, srsly NOTHING so this "FIRE" dmg is considered for mele build or also for spell builds cuz now my only way to leech some life is to use warlord's mark that is working (not talking about life leech gem cuz it works too but i want to get like global leech for all spells that i use), but in order to use it u need to cast it and in order to cast it u have to spend that so important sec cuz you might die in that time :)

also to mention why it is important to have life leech directly from damaging spell that i once had met some nasty rare mob taht ofc got worst case scenario on it curse imune + ele reflect and i thin i dont need to say what happend. . . yea i died. . . a lot.

so any clarification would be nice :( cuz iam like bashing my head to the wall atm with hp leech thing
YES IT WORKS!!! :DDD

Did you do any maths?

0.4% of 100k dps is.... 400 life/second, so if you have 10k dps its.... 40life/second
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Aug 10, 2015, 10:10:55 AM
I think it is better to calculate leech per hit, but still it is not going to be spectacular.
curently flame surge has 32K dps, even if its not much still seems not very convenient way to regen life, gues will have to test it out. . . thx for replay
Last edited by diabloxxx400 on Aug 10, 2015, 10:40:07 AM
It works but leech kinda sucks now. I find life on hit supplemented by regen to be more reliable =P

On my CI witch I actually spec'd out of ghost reaver completely and just went all in on Zealots oath with regen nodes and it's a lot better for me personally.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info