Developer Insight: The Divination Card Creation Process

Cards = useless

But someone paid to make them :/
Was making them account bound or something like that so they would have realistic drops rates for the individual rather than being, as some have put it, more trade fodder ever on the table?
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Was making them account bound or something like that so they would have realistic drops rates for the individual rather than being, as some have put it, more trade fodder ever on the table?
I dont think so, when thinking up the idea GGG would have considered them being tradable as one of their positive points. Congrats to everyone that made a card, finally I can make a card collection out of my stash tabs (I wish the portraits were visible as a mini icon though)
"
Metronomy wrote:
(I wish the portraits were visible as a mini icon though)

You'd think for the amount paid per card, they could have budgeted this in. ;)
Carrion Crow is obviously a troll card, the biggest joke being that the armour's ilv is capped at 80, which is just one below the new max life prefix :)
Please. No more labyrinth.
Has anyone found my Prized Catch?
Woohoo! Can't wait to see other people's ideas as new cards come out.
The Sun is looking very good so far!
- Checking PoE streams since March 2012 -
- Playing since Open Beta -
i LOOOVE divination cards, but i don't think they drop as often as they should. maybe this will change as more get introduced?

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
"
Ironmallet wrote:
I'm pretty sure the Rain of Chaos card is a reference to Warcraft 3(yeah, I know it was 'Reign', not 'Rain').

...Itself a fairly common term stretching further back than Wc3.

Still, it just didn't seem like a 'rain of chaos' to me at 8 cards for one orb. Oh well.

Really surprising that you don't seem to get this...
Make Things For Smile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info