flickerstrike for men. Oro's Sacrifice 100k dps endless madness.

golem... vall molten shell.. vall grace... vall immortal call... and there is propperly 10 more options

i dont need frency (or rarely) i had a idea using a wand or bow offhand with frency to buff up from range..
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on Aug 16, 2015, 3:04:42 AM
increased Area Damage jewel work with flicker?
"
wirysqq wrote:
increased Area Damage jewel work with flicker?

I think it only effect the splash damage around the target hit
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Hi thank you for the build, i just make some little changes to skill tree, took Iron Grip and use Molten Strike as single/multi target attack(Flicker was funny but painfull to my eyes). The damage is insane, i'm waiting to 5L my Oro's Sacrifice to equip my Kaom, plus once will be fixed will be perfect for The Taming + Emberwake ignite stack combo. I just wanted to say flicker isn' t the only option the build is very versatile
Last edited by crazyjake on Aug 18, 2015, 8:50:38 AM
got 6l
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
crazyjake wrote:
Hi thank you for the build, i just make some little changes to skill tree, took Iron Grip and use Molten Strike as single/multi target attack(Flicker was funny but painfull to my eyes). The damage is insane, i'm waiting to 5L my Oro's Sacrifice to equip my Kaom, plus once will be fixed will be perfect for The Taming + Emberwake ignite stack combo. I just wanted to say flicker isn' t the only option the build is very versatile

hi as far i know iron grib dos as far i know only add phys% to projectiles since then it will do absolutly do 0 for a pure ele build based. like oro.. or am i wrong.

but cool the build can absolutly do many thing els then flicker. i chose flicker since oro is the key unique setup to make it work.. the ember wake + taming setup is pretty niche and i think in general map setup it will be a gimp effect.. ofc there is many options especialy if u got acces to legecys on perm std league.
a small teaser of items that cud be put into effect in diff setups
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on Aug 18, 2015, 10:00:58 AM
edit: the dickhead-grammar-posting was too old ;)

So: thanks for the build. That's all i have to say.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Last edited by ghamadvar on Aug 18, 2015, 10:16:30 AM
"
Jauer wrote:
"
crazyjake wrote:

hi as far i know iron grib dos as far i know only add phys% to projectiles since then it will do absolutly do 0 for a pure ele build based. like oro.. or am i wrong.

you are right, Iron Grip only effect physical damage! My bad >.<
Nice job! Great guide so far, thanks for the idea to use Vengeance! I came up with a solid Oro flicker build myself and was about to do a guide and stumbled on yours.

Your gear is amazing, I hope to get my hands on even a 5 link Oro if I ever get a Kaom's. My build is less tanky but higher damage, I think. Have you tried Mokou's Embrace for more ignite chance? I can't believe you stay flickering with only 30% ignite chance. I may do some adjusting, I am using 2 of these:
I am at 63% ignite chance, maybe it's overkill.

I also use
for the extra charge. So many uniques in this build.

As far as jewels go, search for jewels with increased fire damage % and increased damage %, then speed on top of it for more damage.
"
roguemjb wrote:
Nice job! Great guide so far, thanks for the idea to use Vengeance! I came up with a solid Oro flicker build myself and was about to do a guide and stumbled on yours.

Your gear is amazing, I hope to get my hands on even a 5 link Oro if I ever get a Kaom's. My build is less tanky but higher damage, I think. Have you tried Mokou's Embrace for more ignite chance? I can't believe you stay flickering with only 30% ignite chance. I may do some adjusting, I am using 2 of these:
I am at 63% ignite chance, maybe it's overkill.

I also use
for the extra charge. So many uniques in this build.

As far as jewels go, search for jewels with increased fire damage % and increased damage %, then speed on top of it for more damage.

ty.
Well the math for ignite is simple. 30%+ 3x hit from multi strike is 90% pr frency used. with activating a pot using azuri belt. the base is 40%-120% with melee splash u can multiply the nr. equiv to the amount of mobs. thats why i almost can substain on a 60% chance to avoide status elements map.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info