Null's Bow build?

So I randomly made a
I usually make my own builds however I can't seem for the life of me to make a build using this so anyone have any ideas? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Well, I've got a bow hybrid summoner that's just waiting for me to get this before it can be respecced. As long as your attacks are strong enough to kill something it will work, the only thing to ponder is how many SRS gems and how many supports to stick in it. I'd personally go with 4 SRS gems and two supports, just for the flavor, but 3-3 would be stronger.

You can also cheat a bit and use culling, in that case any summoner will work, you don't need to be a hybrid.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Aug 8, 2015, 11:51:54 AM
Fill the bow with multiple SRS gems. Each kill casts the socketed minion skill once, but there's no cooldown applied.

Ex.
6L (in bow): SRS + SRS + SRS + SRS + MStrike + MPD
(Have to play around with number of SRS gems versus number of supports for those gems. Also coloring this can suck, just keep hitting Vorici 2reds and cross fingers for blues on a dex/int item.)

Run offensive auras that benefit both you and the SRS. Getting damage is the hardest part.

Ex.
Anger, Wrath. Can't run Generosity.

Use whatever bow attacks you prefer, but be sure to run Culling Strike on whatever you do. Given the poor base physical, the best way to scale it is as ele-buzzsaw.

Ex.
5L+ (in chest): Split + Chain + Culling + WED + FA
Herald of Ice/Thunder maybe.

---

It's not the greatest thing in the world, but it's got enough damage to clear low and mid maps easily. The only other option is to wear Southbound gloves, do fire/lightning spell damage, and then have enough crit and cold damage to shatter things via the bow (but otherwise not use bow damage scaling).

This would be a primarily crit hybrid caster build (lots of global crit and power charges). Can't run HoI since it would make your spells kill things when you need your bow to kill things.
WED would buff the chaos damage?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
pneuma wrote:
Also coloring this can suck, just keep hitting Vorici 2reds and cross fingers for blues on a dex/int item.)

I really like what they did with requirements, imagine the nightmare if it was left as a 100% dex item :)

"
WED would buff the chaos damage?

Nope, no matter how much chaos currently resembles a full-fledged element.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
arg such a confusing weapon lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Blood lust, minions using punture. I would think it bl would work for srs (multi strike does/did). I would also want fortified lusted zombies and vaal skeles would have extra damage.
Last edited by Ragaroon on Aug 8, 2015, 2:41:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info