No one talks about the GMP fire trappers!!!!

I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen anyone mention the fire trapper mobs in maps. Man if it was something like GMP & -max those trappers hit like a bloody truck (supposing that you didn't happen to flask/block/evade them). Don't have a video but I can definitely recall more than once of those trappers giving me heart attacks on my melee.

Like I'd be full hp in one moment, being chill, strolling down the map watching the flash or some other tv series thru a second computer and then all of a sudden 10 billion traps get throw out and i'd be smashing 12345 and go into GTFO panic mode, all the while repeating "HOLY S%^#, DID U GUISE C DAT DAMAGE?" in my head and wondering if I was possibly stuck in some sort of coma and perhaps was just in a bad dream.

Seriousssslllllyyyyyyy. Dat Damage. No one talks about the fire trappers! They some sneaky fellas, always gotta be on guard wit them.

And now we have a post on the fire trappers :3
What about using ruby flask? Also they have a slow animation and the fire trap has a traveling delay, allowing you to either bait it or use movement skill to avoid it.

Yes they hit hard, but they are also easy to evade.

"
SIQI wrote:

Like I'd be full hp in one moment, being chill, strolling down the map watching the flash or some other tv series thru a second computer

You are the one doing something wrong
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Aug 8, 2015, 5:53:09 AM
Ah i'm not complaining about them, just wanted to write about them. I have never died to the fire trappers (none that I recall anyways), my CWDT temp chain/high hp/flasks pulls thru and gives me enough time to react if I do get hit.

What I find nice about the fire trappers is that they are enough to keep me on guard and at the same time is one of those mobs where staying alert can actually make a huge difference. These guys are memorable opponents and have presence in the game and I enjoy fighting them; more so than against annoying desecrate ground zombies, boring crabs, or certain frustrating deathtrap mobs that can potentially 1 shot players before they can react.
i feel bad about goatmen, they used to give me hearthattacks but now they are too nerfed.. :(
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
i feel bad about goatmen, they used to give me hearthattacks but now they are too nerfed.. :(

back in the day they could 1-shot you in A1 normal ^_^
Exiled for Eternity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info