FLASK MOD NOT WORKING

remove freeze chills etc do not working in game
also immune to freeze

pls fix this whole month i wait for this :S
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2018, 10:45:18 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You are aware that other than removing the chill/freeze effect that the immunity end as soon as the flask effects ends right?

And that "flask effect" means duration OR you reach full of said resource, if you use it on near full or full life you'll have a split second as the effects are removed before the effect ends then you get frozen/chilled again.

So i'd say this is not a bug unless you can give them a video of it happening.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
You are aware that other than removing the chill/freeze effect that the immunity end as soon as the flask effects ends right?

And that "flask effect" means duration OR you reach full of said resource, if you use it on near full or full life you'll have a split second as the effects are removed before the effect ends then you get frozen/chilled again.

So i'd say this is not a bug unless you can give them a video of it happening.

its like im opening chest with freeze effect , and my hp around %80 etc for example ! i use the Flask and it wont remove freeze effect on me . its bug or somthing iwant to know ? i never see my flask removing my chill or freeze effects on me , i can see the buff at top screen but seems not working to remove freeze

sry for my bad english i try to explain my bug
It's a flask with no duration. It should remove the effect when you press it, but then you will be immediately re-chilled if you are standing on chilled ground or something. If it's after getting frozen from a strongbox it should remove it.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
Timewar9 wrote:
It's a flask with no duration. It should remove the effect when you press it, but then you will be immediately re-chilled if you are standing on chilled ground or something. If it's after getting frozen from a strongbox it should remove it.

yes problem is that , when i open box with freeze mod on it , i press flask and it doesnt help to remove it tats why i posting this as bug

any GGG admins must confirm this
bump
Just to be clear, you're using the flask AFTER you've been frozen? Or are you trying to use it before getting frozen in a bid to pre-empt the freeze status?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
I've been having this issue as well, for weeks now. I have my the freeze immunity on a quiksilver flask, and it neither removes or prevents chills or freezes. Previously had it on an onslaught flask as well, with the same issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info