[2.0] [Warbands] The Public Party Prince - Introducing the Maraura-mancer

up for gg build

my current off and def stats near this aura mara; i am running budget(my own build) dual crit ele claw st

98k gmp spectral throw 5link - 145k spectral throw if i replace gmp to added cold/cull strike/fast projectiles

%64 chance to evade attacks %75 chance to evade with good roll jade ! its %41 when i am alone

op!
Last edited by feelgod on Aug 15, 2015, 7:59:33 AM
"
feelgod wrote:
up for gg build

my current off and def stats near this aura mara; i am running budget(my own build) dual crit ele claw st

98k gmp spectral throw 5link - 145k spectral throw if i replace gmp to added cold/cull strike/fast projectiles

%64 chance to evade attacks %75 chance to evade with good roll jade ! its %41 when i am alone

op!

I've added this under screenshot section if you don't mind, as another example :P
My lvl 19 Rejuvenation totem on Alpha's gives 307Hp/s. Helps a lot.
for a very end game setup, what about running a voideye ring with an aura in it? the only thing you lose from the ring is a bit of life since you don't need res, and you'd have a lv 25/26 aura, it could potentially be better than having a lv 21 with generosity, or you can just put grace in it

for example lv 21 grace is 2700 ev, lv 26 is 3444 base
So I've been running a modified version of this - picking up IIQ/IIR and using dual flame totem to cull. I dropped purity of ice, as I'm not able to run all three purities and grace without alpha howl, and I'm not able to get enough health / IIR with alpha howl. I'll post the passive tree if anyone is interested - gear linked below.

Well thanks alot for this build idea love it so far !
Thinking about buying a 6l and add empower lvl 4 for some more dps boost `\0.O

EDIT:
Was pretty shitty rolls on it 2 divine later 1off Thanks rngesus now i just need to get rrrggb
The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
Last edited by Valhall on Aug 21, 2015, 3:27:34 PM
"
Valhall wrote:
Well thanks alot for this build idea love it so far !
Thinking about buying a 6l and add empower lvl 4 for some more dps boost `\0.O

EDIT:
Was pretty shitty rolls on it 2 divine later 1off Thanks rngesus now i just need to get rrrggb

Sick man, that's like the dream :P Happy you like it, and thanks for sharing that beautiful 6l ;)
Guide looks great man, I'm already leveling a character for it!

What should my passive tree look like around level 52? Any rough estimation would be helpful, as I've never played a support before.

Thanks amigo!
good show x), been running a mf build on this league and already had some awesome auramancers to help out :D
As ZiggyD said in his video about 1 month ago, we can run flame totem+firestorm in 4 link w/ add cold+add lightning dmg and level up with it up to ~60 lvl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info