[2.0] Bob's Blood Magic Summon Raging Spirit Build, all maps and mods, Atziri

Thank you so much for your participation on this thread this was great info. Going to check out the compendium now.
1st of all, I have to ask for an excuse about my English =D. I'm lacking on grammar etc, but hope you would understand me xD.
Thx for this build, somehow this is the only srs build I enjoyed enough to try it.
So, now I have a question. As far as 6l stave becomes availibe only at 48+ lvl (at least i did not see any lower)... I wonder if you are going to add [leveling] section. There's no need in full lvling guide, just a couple of notes you might consider as important. Smth about gems priority as additional socets appear... Just how were you lvling this and what problems did you face. Thx again!
I have added the low level variant that shows how to get a summoner-like build for survivability while still using SRS early on for good dps. I found it very easy to level with this as my start.
Last edited by successfulbob on Aug 7, 2015, 8:44:36 PM
in what possible way is a 6l MUST HAVE?

Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 13, 2015, 11:56:14 AM
If you had a 5L and Vagan up to lvl 7, you could do blood magic on the staff as enchant, and then do SRS + echo + melee phys/culling + splash + multistrike and you should be fine until you can afford that 6L

wouldnt this work ok with having blood magic on the staff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info