More Concept Art From The Awakening!

Those are awesome.
Really. Like most of the art developed / posted. Like all of it really.

Been wondering for a time now : is there any chance you guys actually get a shop with goodies ? T-shirt for the awakening's a cool thing but i'd gladly purchase more of those.
Like one with Daresso or Malachai. Or Atziri.
Or a figurine of the lava Kaom.
Those sorts of things.
might be asking too much but maybe some1 could remove text/arrows from the maelstrom picture ? would make an awesome wallpaper and im really bad at things like that ( one arrow goes onto the monster)
That heart is good. Too bad we are too busy running like chickens in the boss area so usually don't have time to look at them properly in-game :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I supported GGG thoroughly until this patch.
After the deployment of ever-so-hyped Awakening and looking at the news feed like this one...
I just don't feel the same way anymore.
Last edited by juicypark5 on Aug 7, 2015, 12:46:57 AM
These are super cool .. thanks for sharing!
How about collecting some art into a hardcover book?

Maybe create a graphic novel out of the comics and add this at the end as a bonus?

You could even include a microtransaction with it if so inclined.

I'm usually not one to spend money such things (though I made an exception for the Formosan bear--so cute!), and I don't wear video game T-shits, but I'd support you by buying a physical book.
Wash your hands, Exile!
I love concept art 😀
"
BachBWV971 wrote:
Remove the moving eyes in belly of the beast! They don't fit the game :)))

-321763287. Couldn't agree less, the eyes are such a nice touch!
if i could draw a circle
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
the Harvest and belly maps can be better min-maxed. THE LAYOUT is absolutely terrible, and we bump into the "walls" too often unless we were looking at the minimap.
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info