How to generate endurance charges as a bow character?

What are some good ways to generate endurance charges as a bow character? If I'm close enough to utilize enduring cry, I'm probably already dead...
Daressos defiance chest
Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1
or Warlords mark
Burn all the orbs!
best way would probably be warlords mark. you could link it to a curse on hit with either split/chain or LA/GMP in a 4 link.

this way you can curse from a distance, curse a lot of mobs, and refrain from using such large mana cost. or if you're ok with it you just curse manually at a high mana cost but with inc aoe for a very large radius.
Daresso for sure
I run the Volls Protector, Frenzy for rares/bosses, and CoH Warlords linked to Herald of Ash and Ice.

As long as I use frenzy every 3-4 packs, I have 3/3/3 charges. Works great
Thanks for the suggestions, everybody, they are really helping me get a better grasp of the game!

I really liked the Herald of Ice - CoH - Warlord's Mark combo but I realized it won't work since I am a non-crit build. :( It didn't seem to function with HoA.

I gave "CoH - Warlord's Mark - SA - Chain" a go last night and it was... mediocre. The charges fell off quite often and if I am going to run a CoH setup, it should be enfeeble; 12% phys DR vs 31% all DR.

Daresso's Defiance isn't an option; I am trying to generate/maintain the endu charges for the survivability.

Anymore ways to generate endu charges?
Last edited by Glowstix on Aug 7, 2015, 10:12:34 AM
Self-cast with increased area of effect
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
honestly, if you are only running 3 endurance charges with its base duration then you're better off self casting, only casting when you need them and not trying to keep them up constantly.
What does self-cast mean? Enduring Cry - Inc AoE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info