crit staff LS/Sweep/HS ---- critique&suggestions

Started this char a few days ago and have been quite satisfied overall. Very nice single target damage (around 10K) at lvl 57 with HS linked with Added Fire Damage + Faster attacks + Weapon Mellee Damage + Multistrike. Sweep AoE pretty decent as well, around 4.6K. Curently using Herald of Fire + Hatred for that nice DPS boost.

As far as survivability goes, i generate none to few endurance charges (no slot for enduring cry ATM) and stand at 2.4K life. Resistances are currently under 30 % due to the lack of gear stats in this area.

Have lvled with and still using pillar of the caged god which i found immensely helpful however have a nice 350 DPS staff waiting for me once i get to lvl 66. Hegemony's Era would be awesome to have but still have to gather a LOT of currency. Really, a LOT.

Link to my current tree below. Kindly post any improvements (argumenting your choices and suggestions, of course) yyou think may be brought to the build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUABLMJlg3NE3EWbxcvGF0aOBzOHRQkqicvK1Ax-zSOOQ462DwFPO9BckPIRY5PBFXWWK5Z816lZOdmnmjya9lyD3Kpdqx8u331f-OApIVShjuK5I9GkFWXeZtYm-yiAKyqrY2vbK-nvJrAZsT2xYrJZ89-2WHjauRR6hjrCe1E73zwH_cy-tL7i_5U

And thank you, of course.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info