Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

"
Nice build, seems very strong and reliable. After I played some PA I liked reflect-proof builds a lot :D
Gonna try this one, and already got a question, OP, have you ever considered using The Three Dragons for extra DPS or stats on helmet are very needed to be top notch? I believe we'll have enough defenses because of running shields in our build so we can afford utility helmet.

Helmet provides a ton of ES, so you sacrifice to much ES imo, I lose about 1500-1700 by taking my helmet off. Also, all damage is chaos, so I am 99% positive it does not work, but you can try it out if you have one!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 12, 2015, 9:29:55 AM
Fortunately, I have, so I'll let you know once I test it!
EDIT: yep, you were right, doesn't work because even tooltip on TTD says "FIRE damage can shock". Sigh. Well, having a lot of ES instead is fine, too, I guess.

Why not use Flame Dash as your movement skill instead of lightning warp, by the way? You don't like it personally? After I tried it, I was, like, "wow this is the only actual movement skill in whole game" and bought one for every character xD
Last edited by AwakeningTheChaos on Aug 12, 2015, 3:20:49 PM
Possible to add a leveling guide with this build as well as gear upgrade progression? I'm a newbie and I want to try this out.
Last edited by Sdas89 on Aug 13, 2015, 12:51:45 PM
"
Sdas89 wrote:
Possible to add a leveling guide with this build? im really interested and want to make this but unsure as to how to begin.

There is no real leveling guide because you don't level as CI. Pretty much all CI builds have this issue. You level as spell caster hybrid. Get a flame totem/incinerate and go HAM.

Since you go CI when you have the gear for it, the leveling tree is different for every person.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
If for example I didnt care about ele reflect, could this build be altered to work with a shavrons and low life?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
demondied1 wrote:
If for example I didnt care about ele reflect, could this build be altered to work with a shavrons and low life?

We spoke in game about this right?
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi. my build is almost same with little difference. I am currently lvl 72 and i run 77 maps with np even ones with 60% slower mana regen. And i dont hcange for this jewel or something.
Little tip from me, for new guys doing this build, for helmet u can buy
it has decent es and way more affordable then helmets with 350es+ on warband u can buy this helmet for 30-45c and this helps to run enlighten+3 auras.
remeber other gear should have high resist stats
something like this. they cost from 5-15c

and for leveling u can get any cheap elreon amulet and 1 ring and go faceroll verything with incinerate. At level 37 u can buy cybils paw for hp regen. U will start dying from hard chaos dmg only after 65lvl. WHen u hit 69 u can buy gear to get high es and switch to CI
Last edited by luciferus on Aug 15, 2015, 6:24:15 AM
Vertex does not reduce the amount of mana reserved though. Did they change that?
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
vertex helps u to get +1 level on enlighten gem. so if u have lvl 2 enlighten it becomes lvl3 in helm and u can freely run AA discipline and clarity without hitting low mana. It also gives +1 lvl to auras
Last edited by luciferus on Aug 17, 2015, 6:11:58 AM
Hey grocery I really like your build. Ive only played tornado shot ranger since ive started this so its quite a change. The one thing I am wondering about is, why vaal pact, we have 1 life (life leech instant, no regen). Does the life leech work on ES aswell?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info