Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

"
Ziiyo wrote:
I think the new support gem will be the savior! Please shout when you have updated this, I would like to follow the new build for the new league. Thanks M8 !

Most definitely will! I plan on updating this build, RoA, TS and Caustic arrow within a few days of the patch including updated video stuff as well as rewrites of the guides.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Dec 8, 2015, 9:22:32 AM
where u posted this build? but you will update and the incinerate? And what do you this about this passive tree ------ (https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37DfioIQ6QKPpkuuRKsbJVWu2VssnG0ZEFgRUCL0h2U1uWwLr7enK5MnMjS-ii-df8ZTNR8CoS_K0xbzJ6nBxVBCNsW0DCY87BiMNot62CTqurJwRnGP-iy_VEflGQFvhW00Cg18YpUqU4MJ8NXQ0BXXpr60OOL31YE3ZrGQSVFfaoaunsT79YRIJNgspi2oVmNd8peX99dca5DWvoArCkV8rJjDbREv8Wx0VetjNthfKrVISRttbCqND6vsVRa_JIvDOhmKm7UqOJcGhMXEot-YYlo=) ------- This passive tree is the new one I think you have the program "PoESkillTree"
Last edited by ragepower_EatSoap on Dec 8, 2015, 2:55:17 PM
"
where u posted this build? but you will update and the incinerate? And what do you this about this passive tree ------ (https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37DfioIQ6QKPpkuuRKsbJVWu2VssnG0ZEFgRUCL0h2U1uWwLr7enK5MnMjS-ii-df8ZTNR8CoS_K0xbzJ6nBxVBCNsW0DCY87BiMNot62CTqurJwRnGP-iy_VEflGQFvhW00Cg18YpUqU4MJ8NXQ0BXXpr60OOL31YE3ZrGQSVFfaoaunsT79YRIJNgspi2oVmNd8peX99dca5DWvoArCkV8rJjDbREv8Wx0VetjNthfKrVISRttbCqND6vsVRa_JIvDOhmKm7UqOJcGhMXEot-YYlo=) ------- This passive tree is the new one I think you have the program "PoESkillTree"

I am waiting to see how badly incinerate is nerfed before updating it. The other guides I have I am fairly confident with. Incinerate might get wrecked, but we will see.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
The depression is real. Incinerate got gutted. Probably for the best. Will be updating this guide if it is viable a few days after 2.1
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
WTF what u think man incinerate from 100% at stage to 50% and no spell echo more nad -8%dmg ITS brutal nerf it will maybe they must change the name its no more incinerate wtff what u think?
Well, you do poison enemies with this build, so maybe increased poison damage on tree should get taken. It is interesting. The support gem helps, but I am not positive about this one. It might be GG no re here.

I'll test it out and let you know once it goes live. The 100% increased poison could be nice. Not hopeful though.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
i dont rly understand what in incinerate is poison
"
i dont rly understand what in incinerate is poison

Consuming dark makes your chaos damage apply a poison.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
low i am dump i dont saw this stat:D so I must put in passive tree poison dmg?wait i mean is damage over time and chaos damage in passive tree works for this incinerate?you know the new passive tree i think?
Last edited by ragepower_EatSoap on Dec 9, 2015, 5:03:27 PM
"
low i am dump i dont saw this stat:D so I must put in passive tree poison dmg?wait i mean is damage over time and chaos damage in passive tree works for this incinerate?you know the new passive tree i think?

It may be an option on the tree yes. Fatal Toxins, will have to see if it is worth it or if the build is dead.

That being said, the setup of the build may still be fine with another fire skill that got buffed this patch :)
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info