Repentance gloves?

Why no Repentance? They would be perfect for my mjolner build...
"
Telperion_sr wrote:

It is a supporter item. The supporter was not happy with the version we had made for putting in.

"
Qarl wrote:
"
Telperion_sr wrote:

It is a supporter item. The supporter was not happy with the version we had made for putting in.

Thanks for letting us know :)
I suppose you cant give us an ETA, or tell us what is gonna changed about them?
"
Meraxas wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Telperion_sr wrote:

Thanks for letting us know :)
I suppose you cant give us an ETA, or tell us what is gonna changed about them?

I'm the supporter working on Repentance, I'm not sure when it will be done, but most likely the Attack/Cast speed penalty will be reduced or removed :) and I want to try to add some more RNG to the rolls of the item, but we will have to see how that goes :)
Damn good to know.

I got a chance to use them in beta and they had just been perfect for almost all my builds, really miss them :(
"
Mizzajl wrote:

I'm the supporter working on Repentance, I'm not sure when it will be done, but most likely the Attack/Cast speed penalty will be reduced or removed :) and I want to try to add some more RNG to the rolls of the item, but we will have to see how that goes :)

Well for a Mine / Trap build the speed downside is bypassed
But personally I think the cast speed / attack speed debuff on the gloves is not that much (20%)
The stats requirements is the downside for me (300 intel) it cuts down the build possibitilies to Mjolner and that's it (i'm exaggerating but... :P)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info