Assessment

Haven't played in a year, I left because the game got boring. Those who went off the beaten path were beaten down. That's still happening now. In fact as I understand it the situation with abstract builds is worse.

I will just a pros and cons.

PROS
:
- finished or added to story / good story.
- new map art good
- new gems/spells good
- new gem system in skill forest good (very creative)

DISAPPOINTMENTS
(these are not cons):
- no new weapon types
- no pants
- no character cosmetic editor

CONS
:
- to hard, this game has so many options but only a few of them are viable
- act 4 is a bit short
- games is easier for ranged than it is for melee, although difficult for every one to be sure
- red reduce manna gem altered destroying countless builds. Decisions like this lose players, it makes them think; Why am I playing this? It made me ask whats the point of building something up if it's just going to get torn down by devs.(red reduce manna needs to be a flat rate for every thing.)
- hard to build back up, resources to scarce. Game requires to much time.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
sunshinex3 wrote:

- red reduce manna gem altered destroying countless builds. Decisions like this lose players, it makes them think; Why am I playing this? It made me ask whats the point of building something up if it's just going to get torn down by devs.(red reduce manna needs to be a flat rate for every thing.)

I thought the reason to play is having fun... oh man, I'm so naive...
Take a child playing with legos, now smash his creation at it's mid point. And now tell the child you will just keep on doing that till the end of time.

The child not have fun playing with legos
Last edited by sunshinex3 on Aug 3, 2015, 11:57:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info