Uber atziri as melee, need help! [warbands]

Hello so far my build is going really well and now i'm making it ready for uber, since it's a pretty damn good challenge, but i have several questions i need help with.

It's a dual wield cyclone crit duelist, using rapiers.

Base stats are:
91% hit chance
65%crit chance
5k life
85k DPS ( 63K unbuffed)
75 allres
40% block
85% reduction
10% regen
- life leech ( not reliable on bosses tho )
I'm planning to use a rumi's for block.

Now what i'm thinking on is abyssus, because it pumps my DPS like crazy. If i equip it ,my unbuffed DPS hits nearly 100K mark. buffed hits more than 130K and as i know DPS is really important on uber regarding i'M not using immortal call for any of the fights, so i have to deal with them the fast way and 100% increased life is a lot to deal with. I think the general 63K would be insufficient.

i'm not worried about elemental damage, since i can manually dodge everything , including fire buff on dualstriker, but if i get 1 hited by physical dmg, i probably fail.

Main question is:

Would i get 1 hited with 4.7-5.2k life;85% reduction( 40% inc phys taken from abyssus) by dualstriker from trio( as last boss) or atziri's spear ( or whirl spear) ? or the titty rain girl from trio( when 2 of them alive) ?

I've done uber before as melee with flicker build, however it was total different. it had a lot more es like 8K , but on other hand it only had like 25% reduction so i can't make proper comparison based on this.

I'm not planning to use immortal call at all.

thanks for any help in advance.

Last edited by tr1gg3r3d on Aug 3, 2015, 9:51:29 AM
You deffinatly should use abyssus for the insane damage increase, but I still think you should use immortal call. The trash can would still be able to two shot you or so if you ran into a more dangerous pack. Being duelist, you should be pretty close to at lease one endurance charge, which should give you something like 7.5 seconds in manually cast immortal call. That's just my opinion.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.

You are lucky I read this thread. With Abyssus, you will get one shot KO even before you finish your first leap slam to reach any of the trio. The only way to defeat the trio now is by using immortal call if you are melee. Most of my friends who intends to clear the alluring abyss have to pick up bonus maximum endurance charges.

If you are thinking of going for vaal pact to out regenerate the Trio damage, 130K dps is way too low to be sufficient.

Another interesting thing to take note of is that with Abyssus, Atziri's mega spear can one HIT KO you as well which is quite an interesting new problem to deal with.

If you want to defeat Alluring abyss, given your fragile character:
-You must have immortal call.
-Your need to have higher DPS than this.
Well, your dps seems enough. 130k may sound low, but cyclone has a misleading tooltip.

You would need to somehow skip through the trash, or use reave for them. The vaals will be easy enough. However I believe the trio might be impossible for you. If you can somehow kill the trio, I suppose atziri shouldn't be too hard as long as you don't get killed by the spears.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info