[2.0] Cameria/Soul Taker Ice Crash Shadow HELP REQUEST

Gear I intend to use
Spoiler

Skill Tree crafted thus far
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAZEC_gSzBx4OSBEPEZYUsBZAFm8WvxdUGjgdFCSqJpUnLylPLdI2PTbpN4E6WDrYQsNJUUwtUrJT1FVLVcZd8mHiYqxmnmjyaoxsjG1scYVyD4IegpuD24V9iEKMC4w2jHaNgo9Gj_qQVZUumjuboZ2qnjyfAZ_fogCi2aZ_rJiw2LFCsbO1SLcxuXzAZsHFyBTR5N-E4XPjVuNq5OvsGOw47LDtQe988B_w1fMR9W_31_rS

For a short synopsis of what im trying to accomplish here, I wanted to make a build centered around Cameria + soul taker, whether it be crit or non crit and try to achieve max freeze chance. For links, i was thinking something along the lines of Ice Crash -> hypothermia -> ice bite -> Melee physical dmg -> faster attacks, with cast on damage taken enduring cry and assasins mark for power charge generation for the crits. As far as auras go, with soul taker you can basically all of your mana pool and it would probably be neccesary to run the lightning res aura since Lightning coil, but I haven't thought about auras much beyond that.

Anyways, im not really good at making builds but I really this idea and wondering if there is anyone out there that could actually make viable/optimized.

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Last edited by SId6Niner on Aug 2, 2015, 10:11:43 PM
Cameria's maul is pretty nice if you can get one with max crit roll, but doryani's catalyst is plain better in endgame. That being said, you can look at my build here:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1132554

Pretty much what you're looking for; high dps, permafreeze bosses, with pretty much similar gear to what you're using.

I recommend replacing southbound with maligaro's, it doesn't really have any useful mods, and will hinder you against enemies that can't be frozen like atziri or super high hp bosses level 80+.

I looked at your skill tree, that is not the way you want to be going. Since you can freeze enemies on crit, the best way to do that is to get super high phys dps and crit chance. Like I said, its all in my guide.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info