[2.2] Inquisitor->Critical Dual Flame Totem 78% / 594%, 43k dps each totem

"
Maverick1986 wrote:
But for your setup do you try using clear mind jewel and not using any aura? Its up to 60% increase spell damage and you can use mind over matter for better survability.

Clear mind jewel is a thing that I want to try implement in my build, Thank you for pointing this.

I tested mind over matter and I think it is very dangerous for me, if I get multiple hits I cant defense myself, totems are my shield so when I dont have mana or ES for totem then I am dead :D

"
Koskersson wrote:
Is there any merit on using daggers with flame totem?

I am using dagger because I need to use whirling blades skill for fast moving and dogging projectiles and spells, instead of dagger you can use wand and lightning warp.
I added two new videos.

Guys please help me improve my survivability in apex of sacrifice,
I killed Atziri but with deads, watch my video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3xHEbFfHaM

Malachai boss kill on merciless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQo0HO5x5JA
"
Rusherboy wrote:
Hi

There is alot of room for improvent for you. Firstly, Three Dragons is not doing much for you after the changes to shock status. You should replace it.

Added Chaos Damage gem increases your dps by alot and you are not even using the best support gem, Fire Penetration.

Switch your Rathpit for a dps shield.

Your main weapon needs increaced cast speed on it. Increaced cast speed is the biggest contributer to dps for Flame Totems.

Arctic Armor is useless as you are hardly ever stationary. If you want frozen ground use Arctic Breath in Cwdt setup.

I play self-found and have 3,8k hp and 2,4k ES. Each of my totems do 58k tooltip dps with only Flame Golem and no auras. I only have a 5-link (4-link dps as Fire Penetration is hidden dps).

For reference :

My gear :

Spoiler

My tree :

THIS
"
Splanx wrote:

THIS

This description you quoted is to how to improve DPS, but I asked about how to improve survivability to not to die too often in apex of sacrifice. Thanks anyway.
You can look at the videos in my guide for an idea how to do Vaal's, Trio and Atziri.

3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Rusherboy wrote:
You can look at the videos in my guide for an idea how to do Vaal's, Trio and Atziri.

That's very impressive when you knocked down all bosses in atziri.
I will try your setup but tell me how do you manage so high amount flat chaos, I can not reach that amount? What jewels you are using in the tree?
I reach get the chaos damage from these :

I use these jewels for now until I roll better ones :

3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Hi

UPDATE!

I try to make my own Critical Dual Flame build in WARBANDS (you dont't need any legacy items).

BUILD 100% pure chaos damage. Items must have:
Spoiler

My DPS from tooltip: 83k (for one totem).
83k x 2(two totems) + Culling Strike + Whirling Blades = Really fast map clear.

Other stats:
Life: 5k/All res capped/Chaos res: -17%
Chance to block: 22%
Global Critical Chance: 46%
Global Critical Multipler: 700%

For extra survivability i use MoM (Mind over Matter) from passive tree. For cast totems i use Energy Shield too with Eldritch Battery. It's MUST HAVE FOR THIS BUILD MoM + EB. I have 2+k ES, and it's enough for MoM and spawn Totems.

6L i use:
Flame Totem + Faster Casting + Increased Critical Damage + Added Chaos Damage + Faster Projectiles + Culling Strike

My gear:
Spoiler

Jewels (I use all four):

Passive Tree (lvl 94):
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUABAcEswVCBx4Jqg5ID8QQWBEtEZYWbxa_GjgagRzcHRQfAiSqJpUnLyoLLJwtHzLRNsU26TpYOtg7fEGWRKFFR0lRSbFMs06uUXRVS1XGWOVZ81orXfJeXWHiZlRmnmjycFJw1XIPfIN_xoIegpuD24PzhTKFe4dlidOLjIw2jmSPGo_6kFWTJ5UglS6aO51joS-iAKKjo_KksaaZp5SuEq6zsTa2-rjKuZO-isBmwJrB88MJwxPQH9D10f3VptfP2fzbC-Fz42rljuvu6_XsOO0874jv6_Af8NXyHfPq96b5N_nd-tI=?accountName=Lopi85&characterName=Lopediusz

Bandits:
Spoiler

Normal - Help Oak (40HP)
Cruel - Help Alira (+5% cast speed, cast speed it's good for this build)
Merc - Kill all (passive skill point)

Auras:
Spoiler

Only Anger + Empower + Enlighteen

With my Facebreakers (+1 to soceket gems) + Empower I have 24lvl Anger (25lvl if i buy lvl21 Anger or 26 if i buy lvl4 Empower)

For fast movement speed i use Whirling Blades + Faster Attack + Blood Magic + optional Culling Strike (for extra +10% attack speed from quality)

Build is amazing, it's easy to play, cheap and I have a lot of fun (damage is great, survivability is not bad). Now i have 94lvl on Warbands. With this build is easy to lvl up, i don't die so often. I can easily play all maps (82 lvl too) with all mods (seriosly all mods :) chaos damage not reflect). Build is easy to kill Atziri too.

Last edited by Lopi85 on Sep 19, 2015, 11:20:44 AM
Hi nice build! Im starting as armor+life blood magick marauder as newbie. I want someday has same dps!
Last edited by Aleunei on Sep 20, 2015, 1:58:43 PM
I updated my build and added new video, pls share your opinion if you like it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info