kicked, for performing too many actions too fast

Hi, i'm a new player, only been playing for like 2-3 weeks.

I have a problem that i'm getting kicked while playing my Duelist cyclone build.
It happens all the time. i don't use any macros or anything like that.

I made a youtube video to demonstrate the problem. You can skip to the last 30 sec.

https://youtu.be/jm625woEDSE

I searched for similar threads and found people having this problem while trading. But this is a bit worse because it's makes it unplayable for me.
Check Windows Control Panel > Keyboard > Repeat Delay and Repeat Rate.
Move both sliders to the left to make the delay longer and the rate slower.

When playing, try tapping the skill buttons, don't hold them down or rest your fingers on them.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Thanks, will try it out.

Maybe when i get a Soul Taker and don't need to spam mana potions it will work better. Seems weird tho, never encountered a problem like this before.
Nope, didn't work.

I'm not holding down any key on keyboard.

I am holding down mouse1 all the time tho, have that binded to move.

I'm having the same problem. I've only been playing the game a couple weeks but get booted 6 or 7 times per session. Very frustrating now as I'm in Act 3 and there the way points are spread apart. So I'm constantly backtracking.

Also on all the boss fights at the end of the Acts I've gotten booted for the same thing. Ever since I got this mechanical keyboard too.

Hopefully there is a fix as I like the game, but between the laggy servers and general disconnects, adding in this on top of it makes the game unplayable.
have the same problem using cyclone...arghh it sucks playing HC like that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info