Projectile Weakness

Also of note, it's a percentage reduction to their Evasion Rating; it's not a flat deduction on their Chance to Evade.
High attack speed makes this skill useless. The knockback just pushes bosses into the terrain / off the map.
Why do so many builds recommend leaving this skill (and curses in general) at Level 1, and not updating it, while simultaneously recommending updating all auras and general skills, etc.? It seems to me that this skill has the same set of cost/benefit tradeoffs that other skills have. Is there something particular about curses or this skill that generates these comments?
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
"
Winterfury wrote:
Why do so many builds recommend leaving this skill (and curses in general) at Level 1, and not updating it, while simultaneously recommending updating all auras and general skills, etc.? It seems to me that this skill has the same set of cost/benefit tradeoffs that other skills have. Is there something particular about curses or this skill that generates these comments?
modern players don't like the cost of curses even if the progression is fine. sometimes people only want the non growing effects or they preform enough that lowest level is good enough. i'd level curses up... no reason not to so far unless a class on bottom part of passive tree.
I use projectile weakness in combination with spark and mobs (especially bosses) get stuck in the terrain. Once they get stuck you cant kill them. This has been happening so often that I am forced to use another curse :(
IGN: Lazica
Love this curse for EK.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Doing a Bow build with this curse and a pierce support gem, and would like to hear how the pierce is rolled in this scenario????
Pierce is Pierce: the values are added together.
Is this or vulnerability better for spectral throw? You would think a projectile specific curse would increase projectile damage more than a generic/global damage curse like vuln.?
"
Ouroboros226 wrote:
Is this or vulnerability better for spectral throw? You would think a projectile specific curse would increase projectile damage more than a generic/global damage curse like vuln.?

If you use added fire damage gem and hatred, then a good chunk of your damage will be elemental, thus not being increased by vulnerability. Projectile weakness works for any damage, so it will be better in that case.

But the most interesting thing could be spectral throw's interaction with knockback (provided by curse). If you will knockback foes far enough to get double hits from forward, that may drasctically improve your clearing speed, bypassing a drawback with delayed damage that spectral throw applies.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info