Frost Wall

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2023, 2:18:23 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
skill useful and funny, but low damage and high mana cost make him "only situational use".Almost no one use this skill.

P.s. skill's visual are really nice.
'chars died in lag spike' count:"3"
Last edited by Sc0rch_T0ad on Dec 18, 2011, 1:49:12 AM
"
Almost no one use this skill.

Their loss.
I feel its a shame mobs just wander about when you cast this. rarely any actually seem to chase you even with a path open

i use it only to get away for that reason..
0.9.5 feedback below this post

This skill is broken currently. IT causes screwed up AI behaviour. You cast it and mobs just run off as if you've cast Fear or something. It doesn't even only happen if you block a corridor. You can stand in an open field, cast it front of a mob, and it will walk away. Won't even try and run past it. I do remember that mobs used to attack you from the sides in older patch.

EDIT: some mobs do walk around. Humans seem better at it than spiders and skeletons...
Last edited by Koalachan on Dec 24, 2011, 6:40:16 PM
I use this skill not only block enemies, but mainly to block enemies projectiles (arrows/spells).
If mobs finds out they can not get to me, they focus on my zombies and i have time to cast spells like firestorm (which is not a projectile).
Bad side of this skill is, when i party with some ranger, i block his arrows too :)

divide et impera
it blocks arrows?? This is awesome! I do think I could use this to shield myself from ranged attacks while taking out other targets - gotta give this a shot.
Mew~
I notice that if you cast this on top of yourself on just the right spot, you can become invincible. Enemies will try to attack you but won't deal any damage.

Overall, in order for this skill to be useful, you need Increased Duration and Fast Casting, and you need to be using an attack that can fire through the wall, such as Firestorm or Ice Spear. Quite a few stipulations to get the most use out of it, but it can really save you in a pinch.
Last edited by Strill on Jan 5, 2012, 2:08:41 AM
"
Strill wrote:
Overall, in order for this skill to be useful, you need Increased Duration and Fast Casting, and you need to be using an attack that can fire through the wall, such as Firestorm or Ice Spear. Quite a few stipulations to get the most use out of it, but it can really save you in a pinch.

I could see it possibly being very good for pure summoners, but i haven't had the chance to test it out yet.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info