Life Armor Divination Card

SO guys, in GENERAL, what do you think of this card?

Seems pretty useless in my experience. I get like some shitty helmet with +10 life on it.

how about you?
I'll be blunt about it, It's fucking terrible.

Sorry creator or whomever made it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
So how many natural drops have you gotten with item levels 84+?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Yes it does feel lackluster given that haku can easily add life rolls.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I've turned in three sets so far just from doing mapping without specifically farming them. And each time all I really got was 4 alt shards because the card is completely and utterly useless.

The problem is:

-By the time you get divination cards, you either have already bought a garbage 5-link for 1c or (if you're going mostly selffound) already have a chest with some really good stats that a random blue chest with a random amount of life will not be able to match let alone beat.

-Even if the resulting chest had some market value, the difference between a blue chest with some amount of life and a rare chest you randomly find with the same amount of life is so small there's really no reason to go for the blue, even if you're on your first character with terrible drop luck.

-Only getting chest armor that can be of any type means you're most likely not going to get something you can use. Even if the stars align and the above two points aren't relevant, there's a pretty good chance that when you redeem the cards you're going to get something that your class doesn't use or doesn't care about (evasion chest on an RT build for example, or a 150 int required item on a build with 20 int).

Pretty much the only thing the card's creator can be proud of is that his card is wasting inventory space for 90% of the playerbase. Maybe that was his intention the whole time.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Its troll card 100% useless... low lvl you get armor with 5HP, high lvl you get 90Hp on shitty base
Is the item high ilvl? If yes, I consider it nice. I only traded about 5 times so for my self found mind it can be useful. Scour it, 4L it, Alchemy, and hope for the best. :D
its not that high and most of time its shitty base
"
ceapone66 wrote:
Is the item high ilvl? If yes, I consider it nice. I only traded about 5 times so for my self found mind it can be useful. Scour it, 4L it, Alchemy, and hope for the best. :D

It sets ilvl to the level of the character turning it in.
It is actually a really easy way to get high ilvl base-items. Not sure if that was the idea behind it.

A card giving a blue or rare item that at least has life would be better, but giving one with only the life seems lackluster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info