Critical Weakness

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Aug 20, 2014, 7:54:22 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
The stat description on this skill is incorrect (fixed in 0.9.5). It is not an increase to the critical strike chance, but an addition. This is why it seems ridiculously low compared to other things which increase critical strike chance (that are in fact percentage increases).
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
The stat description on this skill is incorrect (fixed in 0.9.5). It is not an increase to the critical strike chance, but an addition. This is why it seems ridiculously low compared to other things which increase critical strike chance (that are in fact percentage increases).

I'm a little confused are you saying that if you have 10% on a spell it would make it 15% instead of 10.5%? Also it might be helpful to show how to get these gems in their thread. Is it a quest reward or can you only get it with random drops? Also some level up info would be nice, what changes each level? Posting what it does at level 1 doesn't tell us much.
"
Epicurwin wrote:
I'm a little confused are you saying that if you have 10% on a spell it would make it 15% instead of 10.5%?
Yes.
I used the skill as pretty much as a joke, because I thought it was multiplicative. With it it being a straight addition I'll give it a second look.
How is the math here excactly?

Lets say my char uses something that got 5% crit and has 200% increase. A cursed mob gets 5 * 3 + 5 = 20% crits?

Or is it (5+5) * 3?
"
Btah wrote:

Lets say my char uses something that got 5% crit and has 200% increase. A cursed mob gets 5 * 3 + 5 = 20% crits?

Or is it (5+5) * 3?

It's (5 * 200%) + 5, so 15% chance to crit.
Keyblades!
LOL&WTF, I've been using this skill for quite long time now and never noticed that it makes crits deal extra damage.

This is a multiplier applied after all other modifiers I assume? (just like other curses)

I was going to say this curse could use a buff, since 4% additional crit isn't a whole lot, and at level 20 it only moves up to 9%.
Considering it buffs crit damage that wouldn't be necessary.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
"
Antilurker77 wrote:
"
Btah wrote:

Or is it (5+5) * 3?

It's (5 * 200%) + 5, so 15% chance to crit.

If he has 200% increase, then it's (5 * 300%) + 5 = 20% chance.
You don't need 100% increased crit chance just to reach base... you get the base for free and it increases from there.
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
Review the Elemental/Critical Weankess comparison thread. This skill needs no buffs, and is getting a well deserved nerf.

The question is if that nerf will be enough, because its very minor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info